ADVERTISEMENT

Rosman vs West Henderson

Rosman seemed to handle themselves pretty good to a decent West Henderson team tonight.

The Tigers did look good on offense....I had to leave about halfway thru the scrimmage with Rosman leading 3-1 in the 10-play scrimmage version....The best part to me is that underclassmen Shook and Tesnow showed flashes that the cupboard will NOT be bare when the Seniors are gone as both Juniors had long TD runs.....Defense played well early before the staff starting using some of the reserves....Hopefully, injuries can be limited, and the team can get on somewhat of a roll, heading into conference play?

What was the final tally of the scrimmage from Tiger or Falcon fans who stayed for the whole scrimmage?

It's early, but the Tigers' effort last night was encouraging!

Roar Tigers Roar!

SMC showing really solid depth it sounds like with reports coming in that Swain Murphy and Rosman have MORE than held thier own against Pisgah Erwin and West Henderson. Rick its sounding like the SMC could be a doozy in 2015 with so many solid teams

I think Rosman might have scored one more touchdown. West Henderson JVs scored once on our reserves. Overall I saw what was expected of Rosman's offense. I thought that Linebackers and Defensive Line played well. Secondary covered the pass good at times and other times not as much. Rosman should have a good season in my opinion if they can stay healthy.

I think Rosman might have scored one more touchdown. West Henderson JVs scored once on our reserves. Overall I saw what was expected of Rosman's offense. I thought that Linebackers and Defensive Line played well. Secondary covered the pass good at times and other times not as much. Rosman should have a good season in my opinion if they can stay healthy.

West only completed 1 pass the entire scrimmage and that was on an under thrown ball. First 10 plays on D the Tigers looked really good. Just got to sustain the intensity for 4 quarters. Offense looked great at times but gotta get rid of the turnovers in the red zone. Was 3 for 3 kicking extra points (improvement from last year)
BELIEVE IN THE JOURNEY !!!

SMC showing really solid depth it sounds like with reports coming in that Swain Murphy and Rosman have MORE than held thier own against Pisgah Erwin and West Henderson. Rick its sounding like the SMC could be a doozy in 2015 with so many solid teams

Yeah, you're right knine....Sounds as though Swain is going to be a defensively tough team to move the ball on, based on early results and feedback....Ditto for your Bulldogs, and we all know that with Kent back at QB that the Bulldogs are poised for a big season on offense.....The Tigers do have an early advantage on offense with the return of the entire backfield and several lineman, but I'm afraid that our lack of size on the line will be tough to overcome once SMC play begins because the big 3 will all be bigger than the Tigers up front, and that's where games are won and lost IMO.....Robbinsville is not going to quitely go off in a corner with their 14' state title....The Black Knights are going to have a say, and likely a big say so in who wins the SMC.....

I hope that the Tigers can stay healthy, can compete in every game and SMC contest, and can pull a surprise or two during the season and in the playoffs?...... I will be personally happy with those results if that's the way it plays out.....

These 4 SMC teams(Murphy,Swain,Robbinsville and Rosman) if they stay healthy will be tough to handle come playoff time....Will be interesting to see how improved Cherokee and Hayesville will be with more players, and I'm interested to see how Andrews does right down the road this friday against Brevard who the Tigers will face next?

Of course as mentioned above, Rosman looked pretty good in their scrimmage against West Henderson, but the scrimmages are now over, and it's time to strap em' up, and hit somebody for real, starting with Shannon Forest this friday......

Roar Tigers Roar!

Reactions: OldMaroonDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT