ADVERTISEMENT

Robertson to Rockingham (County)?

ref4e

Dec 14, 2002
Brad Baker's heading to Elkin. Any possibility Doug Robertson might land at Rockingham County? I understand that he lives up in that area.

I think it’s a possibility. Limited time till retirement, close to home, no real football pressure. Sometimes winning isn’t everything.

top notch running back incoming freshman
With exception of Dudley, conference is weak. EG decent but RC has enough to compete for 2nd in that league. Reidsville by far is toughest non conference game. He might not win big but coach Rob would win more than he loses and his teams would compete.

IMO, a bunch of delusional a$$holes at Page will figure out they screwed up in about 2 years. Like the old song said, One Man’s Loss is Another Man’s Gain.

With exception of Dudley, conference is weak. EG decent but RC has enough to compete for 2nd in that league. Reidsville by far is toughest non conference game. He might not win big but coach Rob would win more than he loses and his teams would compete.

IMO, a bunch of delusional a$$holes at Page will figure out they screwed up in about 2 years. Like the old song said, One Man’s Loss is Another Man’s Gain.

I like the current AD at Page but things got weird after Harder left

Rock doesn't have much coming back though, so it will take Rob some time to rebuild

Idk why he isn’t already there
Another Reidsville fan said he heard that Bryant's dad doesn't want him playing at Reidsville for some reason. For what it's worth, I heard a student say that Malachi Bryant was coming to Reidsville next year at the middle school championship game. Would be a huge get for Reidsville but I have my doubts about it happening.

Another Reidsville fan said he heard that Bryant's dad doesn't want him playing at Reidsville for some reason. For what it's worth, I heard a student say that Malachi Bryant was coming to Reidsville next year at the middle school championship game. Would be a huge get for Reidsville but I have my doubts about it happening.

I think it would be a good move for them to come this way and I'm not being biased. But I wonder if it could depend on the coach that is hired. I hear he already lives in Reidsville district anyway

I guess this would be a reidsville question. As far as y'all's championship this year I would never question it for the players the fans the school or the community. But as far as y'all's coach does it feel like it comes with an asterisk or kind of like questions in the back of the head if it was truly earned by him, being that his dad was still on the coaching staff and still had his hands on everything. Once again I'm not questioning the championship not taking anything away from the players the fans community or school but just a question on how it's looked at from the coaching viewpoint.

I guess this would be a reidsville question. As far as y'all's championship this year I would never question it for the players the fans the school or the community. But as far as y'all's coach does it feel like it comes with an asterisk or kind of like questions in the back of the head if it was truly earned by him, being that his dad was still on the coaching staff and still had his hands on everything. Once again I'm not questioning the championship not taking anything away from the players the fans community or school but just a question on how it's looked at from the coaching viewpoint.

It could go either way depending on who you ask but Id say he earned it.

It could go either way depending on who you ask but Id say he earned it.
Like I said i don't discount the championship for anyone. More of a mental or psychological thought process for the coach. I told someone else it would be like your dad handing you over the keys to his nice fancy car I'm telling you it's your son I'm ready to move on I trust you to take care of it. And then you get in the car and you see him in the passenger seat and he driver Ed the car and he's got a steering wheel and brake on his side also. 🤣🤣

Unfortunately, the only people close enough to really answer that question will never answer it publicly.

It could have either way but I say he didn’t….not only was his dad there, Steven Knowles and I believe mars were a part

It could have either way but I say he didn’t….not only was his dad there, Steven Knowles and I believe mars were a part
Of course all the assistants had a hand in it. Mars has been great addition and we are lucky to have had him this long.

The record book says Eric Teague. End of discussion.

I believe you have to give E. Teague the credit he deserves. Of course he had help, but he had the offense and team on the same page. Its hard to manage all those wr's that all want the ball.

I believe you have to give E. Teague the credit he deserves. Of course he had help, but he had the offense and team on the same page. Its hard to manage all those wr's that all want the ball.
i agree.....I think the presence of Jimmy being there helped with alot of the egos....and no new coach could have that kinda presence

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT