ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville @ Lenoir City, Tn

Somebody on Coacht started a thread. It’s easy to make a user name if you want to talk on that website. There is a Maryville poster that must know Williams. He has talked about him before.Said Williams would be one of Maryville best players if he would of stayed.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Somebody on Coacht started a thread. It’s easy to make a user name if you want to talk on that website. There is a Maryville poster that must know Williams. He has talked about him before.Said Williams would be one of Maryville best players if he would of stayed.

I didn't see that one.

Last edited:
Come take a swim in the deep end?? Do you want a pat on the back or something? What do you get out of a game like that? All you can do is hope to stay healthy! Nothing positive out of that game for the Dogs IMO.....

That swim in the deep end was like the fat kid who jumps off the diving board wearing a life jacket :p

Just found out that Dale Smallen graduated from Lenoir City High School.

Robbinsville was down 13-00 after the first Q.

Came back to win 35-19.
Defense didn't give up any points after first Q.

Offense was a little sluggish.

Swain at Robbinsville next Friday
Homecoming.

Nfhsnetworks is terrible
Missed 10% of the plays.
I've seen good or at least OK on some NFHS games , I assume the schools though handles the camera work NFHS is just a platform to show their games and like most I've seen on YouTube use a computer operated motion camera and I've seen several games where you miss plays like long passes. I tried to watch Avery and Draughn tonight but at first their camera was hazy then like 2nd quarter gone looked like zooming in on water droplets you'd think someone would be watching the feed and fix the camera. FYN TV showing the Mitchell at Andrews game camera work was terrible as well. The best one I've seen was last year Smoky Mtn on YouTube they use multiple cameras different angles everyone can take notes from them.

Yeah but I didn't expect much from us after 4weeks off.

I picked us 31-14. If it wasn't for the fumble they scored on it would've been 35-13.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT