ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Eastern Randolph

I can tell you that the Cherokee/Robbinsville game was very physical for 3 Qs.

If we don't get anymore injuries this week we might keep it close.

I sure hope this rain goes away. It’s gonna be lovely trying to play 3rd base in the mud tomorrow with piss missles being hit at me

I think a lot of posters have stated that MH was a lot better team now than earlier in the year. So back in week 3 Robbinsville 26 MH 8

Round 2 of the playoffs ER 28 MH 12
Looks to be about even to me

I think a lot of posters have stated that MH was a lot better team now than earlier in the year. So back in week 3 Robbinsville 26 MH 8

Round 2 of the playoffs ER 28 MH 12
Looks to be about even to me
Now now. Doesn’t fit their narrative this week. Last week it was MH has improved all year. Will hit you in nose while asleep (I want to add that none was coming from MH people). This week MH was waaaay down and young. It’s like statistics people change the way they are perceived to meet their agenda.

I know you probably won't get it but 28-12 and 26-06 can be way different.

If one team has 26 then gets scored on late to make it 26-06 that could be way different than a 21-12 game and a late score making it 28-12

If one team has 26 then gets scored on late to eremake it 26-06 that could be way different than a 21-12 game and a late score making it 28-12er
Or a game played in a steady rain making throwing the ball iffy therefore both teams end up running the ball a lot. Cutting down on possessions as well as keeping score looking close.
I know you probably won’t get it though so…

I’m adding this about two minutes later. That was way out of character for me to post but whenever someone appears to “talk down” to me, or anyone else for that matter, in a way that sounds demeaning it bothers me. Been taken for granted many times because people assume a certain level of intelligence when you have a southern accent. It’s fun to occasionally snap back and surprise them.

Now back to regularly scheduled broadcast

Last edited:

If one team has 26 then gets scored on late to make it 26-06 that could be way different than a 21-12 game and a late score making it 28-12
Or a game played in a steady rain making throwing the ball iffy therefore both teams end up running the ball a lot. Cutting down on possessions as well as keeping score looking close.
Or the fact that we fumbled and gave up a huge kick return that I believe let to the 12 points that MH scored. But it appears that with Barry Sanders and Bo Jackson rolling into Ramseur and the fact we aren’t physical enough to play with the ALMIGHTY MOUNTAIN TEAMS! Should we even play? Sounds like they have already won.

Now now. Doesn’t fit their narrative this week. Last week it was MH has improved all year. Will hit you in nose while asleep (I want to add that none was coming from MH people). This week MH was waaaay down and young. It’s like statistics people change the way they are perceived to meet their agenda.
Yep and then when y’all beat them the narrative will be “Eastern Randolph is a 3A school”

Did MH two tds come in the rain or did they play in the dry.

Best of my memory Robbinsville had a 26-00 lead in the 3rd then called of the Knights and MH scored with 4:00 minutes in game. Robbinsville took a couple knees at the 5 yd line with 2nd and 4 to go to end the game.
RB Adams had 245 yds in 2 1/2 Qs.
ER and MH was 14-12 deep into the game.
If you guys want to say those games are the same because of the final score, no sweat of my back.

Looking at scored can be very deceiving.

Scary sign for ER to let the green team hang around like they did.
Now wait just a sec…
Didn’t you “really think the green team from up on the hill” had a great shot at winning last night?
Now it’s bad that game was considered close because of a couple of things I outlined in post above?
Sorry I’m confused..
Got to go check deer camera though. Saw a tall six yesterday and hopefully his daddy comes around in morning 👍

I’m adding this about two minutes later. That was way out of character for me to post but whenever someone appears to “talk down” to me, or anyone else for that matter, in a way that sounds demeaning it bothers me. Been taken for granted many times because people assume a certain level of intelligence when you have a southern accent. It’s fun to occasionally snap back and surprise them.

Now back to regularly scheduled broadcast
I get that.
I felt you did the same thing to me previously so I returned the favor.

Best of my memory Robbinsville had a 26-00 lead in the 3rd then called of the Knights and MH scored with 4:00 minutes in game. Robbinsville took a couple knees at the 5 yd line with 2nd and 4 to go to end the game.
If you guys want to say those games are the same because of the final score, no sweat of my back.

It rained steadily all night BK. But you fix it how you want.

All joking aside ER did not play the best last night we had numerous holding calls we also had to try some different things to accommodate the injury on the DLine and at the RB position. I know nothing about Robbinsville looks like y’all have had a good year and I do believe it will be a good game Friday nighy

I get that.
I felt you did the same thing to me previously so I returned the favor.
Me?
Man I have never consciously talked down to anyone on this here forum thing. (Well maybe that 98/True guy in 2A) if it came across as such it definitely wasn’t meant that way.

Reactions: Mhsneer
It's been an ok year. We was picked to 4 peat at conference but had many injuries. More than I can remember in a decade. One season ending injury in practice last week. One last Friday. Don't know the length, heard short time and long from two different ppl.
2x all conference FB/LB played first game a week ago. Everybody including MH keyed in on Adams without the FB.
Usually we have good luck with injuries but not this year
No other team with less than 400 kids would be standing where we are if they had those same injuries.

Last edited:
Reactions: thekidd12
It's been an ok year. We was picked to 4 peat at conference but had many injuries. More than I can remember in a decade. One season ending injury in practice last week. One last Friday. Don't know the length, heard short time and long from two different ppl.
2x all conference FB/LB played first game a week ago. Usually we have good luck with injuries but not this year
No other team with less than 400 kids would be standing where we are if they had those same injuries.
Real question. How many students go to Andrews?
Seems like I read they were smaller as well.

Reactions: sbbbfan and BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT