ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Eastern Randolph

@Gentle Knight my apologies to you and gogo. If I said something that was out of line, I will own it and move on. No hard feelings toward either of you. Hope we can get on the same page and pull for our team. Once again, my apologies.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
As for the game, I hope weather doesn’t affect it this week. Lord knows the only way I can make it to that game is if I have the next day off.

Reactions: 97Cougar
@Gentle Knight my apologies to you and gogo. If I said something that was out of line, I will own it and move on. No hard feelings toward either of you. Hope we can get on the same page and pull for our team. Once again, my apologies.
It's all good man, I just like to ruffle your feathers a little since your from Andrews. Glad you've switched over to the Knights

Reactions: WickedStix9
There’s a chance he could come back. Not sure when yet.
Devante Brooks is the best player in the county/conference plays DE LB RB and Punter he could possibly play if we make it all the way.

Julian Brooks DL and TE on heavy sets should play this coming Friday night.

Robbinsville RB has 2000 yds even though the injuries have allowed opponents to key in on him every play. Now that biscuit and Gravy are back together that shouldnt work as well.
Example is in the first Cherokee game Adams averaged 4.3 yds a carry. in the second Cherokee game he had over 10 yds a carry.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
Robbinsville RB has 2000 yds even though the injuries have allowed opponents to key in on him every play. Now that biscuit and Gravy are back together that shouldnt work as well.
Example is in the first Cherokee game Adams averaged 4.3 yds a carry. in the second Cherokee game he had over 10 yds a carry.
What was his total yardage in last nights game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT