ADVERTISEMENT

RIP to the NCHSAA??

That's ok, I thought it would be a strech...

Hey, let's trade - I tell you what -sp5 means if you provide an explanation of what your profile picture is ….
I’m good I will just let you think I’m racist and show your ignorance.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
200.gif
When I kid commits to a school posters will use this gif.

This is what recruits or commits will use for Vol.

giveemthevol.jpg

Now look at the avatar and put 2 and 2 together.Somebody took the gif and made a Vol image out of it.

200.gif
When I kid commits to a school posters will use this gif.

This is what recruits or commits will use for Vol.

giveemthevol.jpg

Now look at the avatar and put 2 and 2 together.Somebody took the gif and made a Vol image out of it.
It’s definitely a 7.

Reactions: Appvol
Yeah ok.

Dude I live in NC. You told me to move to TN. Their is so much stupid stuff I could say to point out flaws in your logic but it wouldn’t be appropriate.
You use the wrong form - should be There not Their - I was grading your work
-sp 5 = minus spelling error 5 points

You never recieved a mark similiar to this one from a teacher or prof ?

Last edited:
You use the wrong form - should be There not Their - I was grading your work
-sp 5 = minus spelling error 5 points
Like I care how I spell and my wife is a English teacher. She is Ms Dr Appvol. I just want you to keep making judgements on what you think is a racist avatar.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Melissa Merrell (Chair, Union County School Board), Catherine Truitt (NC Superintendent of Public Instruction), and Buddy Collins (former Vice Chair, State Board of Education) have all expressed concern with NCHSAA. I don’t know that they’ve publicly endorsed HB91 though.
Merrell may have expressed her opinion, but she certainly didn't do it very professionally or very accurately. With all of the development, expansion and growth, Union County has come a long way in 25 years. She may have set them back 20.

Merrell may have expressed her opinion, but she certainly didn't do it very professionally or very accurately. With all of the development, expansion and growth, Union County has come a long way in 25 years. She may have set them back 20.

it was very awkward listening to her testify. i don’t know if it was nerves or what, but it was strange at moments

it was very awkward listening to her testify. i don’t know if it was nerves or what, but it was strange at moments
Awkward, strange, hmm.. Her presentation skills were certainly lacking... the only time she was clear was when she made false statements.. Conventional wisdom might say it was these false statements that she was the most comfortable with so she could delivery that with more confidence.

She was the one in the hearing awhile back complained because a young man that battled cancer was not being given an extra year of high school sports. That is a terrible situation and glad to hear how resilient he is/was but I do not believe in granting an extra year because when someone does not get it the "next Senator Tom McInnis" steps in.

now C's yall are forgetting the cheerleaders situation where's D's NCHSAA try 2 toss those girls out 4 something D NCHSAA didn't agree with. And whens s certain group got 2gether and Shows Da Money ands power it dissolved like a rain drop

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT