ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond's Playoff Fate

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
According to CV, their latest playoff projection has Richmond heading west for the playoffs. Any thoughts?

Reactions: swett2victory
Richmond and Scotland is east teams I'm sure there are enough teams in Charlotte to fill the West bracket.

It won't matter where they go... play some Jaycee receivers, sit the varsity receivers out first half... catch the ball... open it up for backs and they might do alright. 8 years ago they lost 3 tied one , and won it all. They got nothing to lose. They are better than last week and they know it... That was a fluke... no offense. Catch it. And win... drop it and lose.. GO RAIDERS...

It won't matter where they go... play some Jaycee receivers, sit the varsity receivers out first half... catch the ball... open it up for backs and they might do alright. 8 years ago they lost 3 tied one , and won it all. They got nothing to lose. They are better than last week and they know it... That was a fluke... no offense. Catch it. And win... drop it and lose.. GO RAIDERS...
Was Bad Now BALD Scotland won by 21 just like I said ,now how you like me now.

No...they scored 14...at the end of the game after our defense was cooked..oh well that's over and this is a Richmond thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT