ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond Vs Millbrook

he is the marshall kid brother to the one that went to georgia as i'm sure most of you know. he is legit. i'm sure richmond will be the favorite but should be a pretty good game.

He is a very good back , along with a very physical offensive line....Two defensive ends above 6'4, one heading to Kentucky, and a jumping defense....The Raiders begin the task of facing the challenge today.........All hands will be back on deck for the RAIDERS THIS WEEK....Looking forward to the challenge...nuff said...

Lost by one point to one of them...and about 3 tds to the other...Looking for an exciting game at Raiderville Friday night...Stopping #21 will be a big task for the Raider D......Coach Arthur and staff will certainly have a challenging task in doing that.....Can Millbrook match the Raiders speed ....Whoa Nelly.....Could be a good one....Looking for a great crowd for Round 2 at Richmond County..nuff said

Richmond 8 turnovers, misses xp late and loses 28-27. What a miserable way to end the year.

time for the round ball now......
This post was edited on 11/21 10:28 PM by scotswin

Where u at Honda man? Yall got spanked. Wildcats knocked the ball loose to many times to count. The mighty Richmond got handled physically in their own stadium. So much for wake county football.

Originally posted by joe rockhead:
Where u at Honda man? Yall got spanked. Wildcats knocked the ball loose to many times to count. The mighty Richmond got handled physically in their own stadium. So much for wake county football.
...really bro......lol.....crack head you missed the boat.....handled?.....enjoy your gift!!!!!

A good friend of mine coaches at Millbrook. He was all
everything at UGA. He coached my son at
Whiteville. Heck of OL coach. Millbrook
will have their hands full for sure. They
have a good RB D1 player. Wish I could make
it to Rockingham Friday.

Handled bro. dem raiders were shook! where was that physical play? 8 fumbles?? little shaky bro. that pressure will bust a pipe er'time!!

Most of the fumbles had nothing to do with hits other than a couple when runner was fighting for extra yards and didn't protect the ball.

Richmond had 12 fumbles, lost 7 had an interception and missed the big extra point. By far the most disappointing Raider game I have seen. But I was just watching, I know the players were far more disappointed in themselves. Millbrook had the game handed to them on a silver platter with a big nice bow and they knew it! That's why they were jumping for joy at the final horn. But, I guess I can't blame them either. I wish them luck against WF, they will need it!

Pulling for Scotland in the next round, my second favorite team.

Go Raiders!

This post was edited on 11/24 10:42 PM by paulraiderfan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT