ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond - Full-page ads are $400, half-page ads are $200 and quarter-page ads cost $100.

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
11026294_10152576365591890_9077517303481987293_n.png

There is plenty of money in Richmond County. Plain and simple, this is to give the community an opportunity to show their support for Richmond and its players.

Now go support and bless the program. You have exactly 13 working days to show your true pride.

If interested in buying an ad in this year’s game program:
Email: richmondraiderfootball@gmail.com.
Address: 838 US-1, Rockingham, NC 28379
Phone: (910) 997-9812

This is monumental

Deadline - 1 August, 2017

Last edited:
S2V, You got mental issues hoss.. Why is this on here? Have you ran out of material to post?

So lets see here:
Its football
Its about 4A
Its about Richmond
Its about the kids
Its about the program
Its about the community coming together

But I guess its not about FUN N' GUN showing support.........................HOSS

Your coach is asking....not me. I am at the suggestion level

Last edited:
Its only a month old Hoss
But since you want to go there and have ran out of backlash material

THIS IS ALSO OLD NEWS

wkvNm3N.jpg
Here's a little material for you! Richmond 7 state titles Purnell sweaty 0. Oh yeah Scots 1 Lil 4A title. You do keep good records though..

Reactions: RD28327
HEY, HEY let's not forget about da 3 times past and i said 3 times past state champs DA BEARS OF NEW BERN. GO BEARS.................................

In the past 9 years, repeat it....3 times past state champs IN 9 YEARS...and 2 in the past 4 years.....GO BEARS......

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Didn't know we were being loud, you're the one bringing us up?

Apples and oranges. One schools last title was 10 years ago, the other was 2 years ago. Get wit it, Swett, I mean Diddy, I mean HSMAN, I mean ruleman. Can't keep up with all your accounts.

Didn't know we were being loud, you're the one bringing us up?

Apples and oranges. One schools last title was 10 years ago, the other was 2 years ago. Get wit it, Swett, I mean Diddy, I mean HSMAN, I mean ruleman. Can't keep up with all your accounts.
I disavow any knowledge of those other guys. For all I know they're in cahoots with Russia. They're nice guys but they can't compare to my sheer genius!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT