ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond Friends - Can anyone help me with this?

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
O4dnE1V.jpg

Too much childish banter on here for him. He's does his thing on that new site that's about to put my space out of business.

Reactions: swett2victory
I am around. I read post about every day. Just waiting to watch the Raiders with the new coach. I haven't met him yet but from what I am reading he reminds me of the first AD at Richmond. If he is anything like that first AD Richmond is in good hands. Conditioning will win a lot of games. It appears he has built a very good coaching staff. We will see.

Too much childish banter on here for him. He's does his thing on that new site that's about to put my space out of business.
Childish?
Excuse me?!?!
THE DEVIL IS AH-LIE. Last time I checked we are all childish, whether its NCPreps, that other website, and that other website, and that new website thats about to put Myspace out of business. Same talk, different screen, different scene, different address link, and I.P Address......Grow Up

All of us adults have a child inside of us that is ready to jump out of us. Whenever we get in an argument on here it is only natural to jump back to this behavior. It is not natural to be in an argument and be an adult. The last time I checked on NCPreps.com all of us adults have argued about things that we are passionate about(football). What does this do you ask?....... Simple, it brings out a side of us that is more immature, since each and one of us are wanting to be correct and hoping to "win" the argument. I have observed this site very closely and I have seen people wanting this kind of approval and respect, and they believe the way to earn it is by arguing until they get their way or the attention and agreement from everyone else.

Some of these folks on here for "example" Kountklepto have aged just like everyone else but his mental thinking or judgement is still way behind his actual age. People like that(as I have expressed in the past) take everything seriously not playfully and naturally as children do. they cannot see the quality of the other peoples views past their very own.

Argument is what we do here whether you agree or not. Maturely or immaturely. Our way or your way. Big words or silly words, in a funny way or in a football climate way.
-a post turns into a heated discussion
-a discussion always turns into a disagreement
-a disagreement turns into a argument
-and a argument turns into people going to another site thinking they will find a conversation

GIVE ME A BREAK -
The grass is not green on the other side. Its greener where you water it. Whoever looks for grass on the other side will never be able to appreciate the green grass that was right under their feet, as long as someone steps on it.

In life, some people mess up something good, by looking for something better just to end up with something worse.

IN SUMMARY - us adults act like children on here and on any other so called "argument-less forum". We have, are, and continue to argue over the most trivial of things. We are almost like toddlers when we dont get what we want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Childish people get on my nerves. That's why I blow my nose at them!!!
I dont laugh at those childish "Mr. I'm going to another website to find fame" people. that would be rude. I just get excited and pull the John Travolta when they jump ship and think life will get better...
Same talk, different screen, different scene, different address link, and I.P Address......Grow Up

6Y4gsQ8.gif

First it was smee ,then. Me now there is sir diddy we are all of royalty in the art of talking smack.you when I decided to pass the torch.the post that said my nephew plays for richmond,I also am his daddy

The weak county site . is weak touting weaklings.n.been banned 4 times hell on their watchlist.the other one have no interest in one sided. Preps we are of a different breed .alter egos,dedicated and down right ornery.things that stick out. Suck on a railroad spike,,,,,,,,.skirtweRers,,,, me ltb and coach curlings at your crib ,,we did. Not drink that cheap beer. Work some overtime.all in good fun

The weak county site . is weak touting weaklings.n.been banned 4 times hell on their watchlist.the other one have no interest in one sided. Preps we are of a different breed .alter egos,dedicated and down right ornery.things that stick out. Suck on a railroad spike,,,,,,,,.skirtweRers,,,, me ltb and coach curlings at your crib ,,we did. Not drink that cheap beer. Work some overtime.all in good fun
I told the guy that says "go suck on a railroad spike" when he gets ticked at another poster on the Wake site that it's important to follow these safety procedures when sucking a spike. 1)Bring a blanket so you don't scrape your knees, 2)look both ways for a train before sucking the spike and 3)make sure the spike is participating of its own free will. I have a friend who violated rule #2. He survived BUT he now has a very thin flat head. He is doing good except for every time he turns his head while riding his bicycle, he veers of the road!!!

I told the guy that says "go suck on a railroad spike" when he gets ticked at another poster on the Wake site that it's important to follow these safety procedures when sucking a spike. 1)Bring a blanket so you don't scrape your knees, 2)look both ways for a train before sucking the spike and 3)make sure the spike is participating of its own free will. I have a friend who violated rule #2. He survived BUT he now has a very thin flat head. He is doing good except for every time he turns his head while riding his bicycle, he veers of the road!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GOOD GRIEF STOP

Damn u sick

funny-geeky-china-swimmer-fu-yuanhui-rio-olympics-3.gif

Good morning king diddy what you trying to say someone is lush or drunk. Can. Speak on that loser yes. My god that girl is him.I never knew.when hang with them Scots this could be under

Diddy
This is what I look like when one or more of my customers on NCPreps says "I cant stand these nonsense people on NCPreps. I'm going to the other website where they are making sense and where their are adult-like-conversations".....lol

------------------------------ BREAK ------------------------------
Diddy
Do you really think the CEO of McDonalds is going to cry, wine, kick rocks and quit if "Little Johnny" come in McDees, looks at the menu, walks out and not buy anything?.....NOPE

Do you really think the CEO of Dunkin' Donuts is going to cry, wine, kick rocks and quit if " One little piggy" comes in with the other little piggies on to the bakery side, looks at the glazed donuts, walks out and not buy one of them sugar filled bread?.....NOPE

Same with NcPreps Diddy, ...........Ms. King and Sportsnut will not cry, wine, kick rocks nor chase these folks down and beg them to come back to the best NC sports Forum. You see individuals like you, me, Bubba, CT, GSO, Ben-Badd, and Beefy Larry keeps this website smoking.

We draw attention to the naked eye. Then that naked eye makes a profile on here and joins the conversation. Trust me, those same individuals that leave this place are the same exact individuals following, watching, and reading........all while they are logged off(so we cant see their last log-on status)

Aint they intelligent

You know what I say to superstars as the ones above Diddy......I says "JUMP IN MY POCKET, THERE'S ENOUGH ROOM TO LEARN"

Last edited:
The last dozen or so posts Is the reason he left and I seldom post. I unblocked many in order to read this thread started by S2V. I'm a lot like Kount. Love the FOOTBALL banter but dislike the gibberish. Later.

Talk. Smack that I can understand. Or did you have someone from sc or rc post for you in their native tongue

I am around. I read post about every day. Just waiting to watch the Raiders with the new coach. I haven't met him yet but from what I am reading he reminds me of the first AD at Richmond. If he is anything like that first AD Richmond is in good hands. Conditioning will win a lot of games. It appears he has built a very good coaching staff. We will see.
Great to hear from you AREGOOD. Glad to see you floating around here every day. It does make a difference. I am curious to know how the Raiders or how the Raiders are coming along. They are always a tough group of kids. I have noticed that it doesnt matter what coach is in place, the kids play hard.

What year was your first AD at Richmond?
What did your first AD do for Richmond?
Could you explain your phrase "coaching staff?

I have not had a chance to check them out yet. I do like what I have heard about the team and the new coaching staff. I have always liked it when we had local coaches or long time coaches on the staff. The new coach has taken advantage of both of these things. At least two second generation coaches and one or two old timers thrown in to help. These coaches know the kids and their parents. This makes it easier to communicate what is expected and how to get to that higher level. The second generation coaches will have the guidance of the new head coach plus the older more experienced former Richmond coaches to guide them. The two second generation coaches are very good and with the help of the experienced coaches will be just fine. I have read they are using a new defensive system for the backs and there is a learning curve for this. I read that in one of the 7 on 7 games they were tagging kind of hard. The other team was also doing the same. This tells me they are going to be aggressive. Although there has been no winner in the QB competition. The rising senior appears to be leading in this competition. Although he has not started a varsity game he seems to be more experienced than the other two. All three appear to be real deal. Two of them are very good friends and appear fine with way things are going. The youngest of the three I believe will be a top QB in the state in the future. He has expressed the fact that he is learning more each day and is spending time watching films. I have been told that the lines seem to be bigger and much improved this year. We will see. We have a very tough schedule this year as always. Would not surprise me if we lose two or three games during the season. If the new coach will follow Darrell Barnes instructions he will be in good shape. Darrell said that any new Richmond coach will be fine as long as he does not lose the last game of the season. Notice he did not say the regular season.
Did you see where former Raider linebacker Melvin Ingram was declared a franchise player by the Chargers. That simply means he got one of those big buck guaranteed contracts. Rumor has it he plans to buy Scotland County so that the Raiders can claim to always own the Scots. I really don't think that would be a very good investment.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT