ADVERTISEMENT

Richlands vs SWO will the streak continue...

superstar57

May 9, 2005
Well, everyone knows about the SWO program about two years ago every other post had a SWO reference to it. Oh how the mighty have fallen MY STALLIONS are in the middle of something historical and that is not a good thing!

There are certain teams SWO has gone 10,20,25 plus years and have not ever lost to. Jones SR, Dixon and our rivals Richlands. Last year Dixon got there revenge, I was just wondering is this the year Richlands High School finally ends the streak. I feel that we have to much speed and size for Richlands, but judging from our first two outings I really do not know.

I can promise you this, there will be so many fans at this game because of ONE reason. It may very well happen Friday night.

When a drug addict hits rock bottom they will steal from there family and friends. When a program like SWO hits rock bottom they lose to Richlands.

GO STALLIONS!!!!! To many last second wins to count, but SWO always came out ahead in this one.

29 years and counting. Had to listen to game on the radio, but according to them the officiating was terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT