ADVERTISEMENT

Replacement

What about Jackson Smith at North Surry? He was a ma guy right?

Go Big Red
#27Forever

I heard bigfoot might apply. šŸ˜‚
He's running for President.
Sasquatch-2024-Bumper-Sticker_b89f28f3-d79a-4a4f-957d-df6122259a30_1200x1200.jpg

I do not want JK to leave but he is going. I wish him nothing but the best. Having said that, Kelly, Mt Airy needs you again at the top. I have no doubt you will be rewarded greatly for at least the next two years.

I like how Illuminati liked it though.

Last warning about foul language!

Last edited by a moderator:
All those Surry County folks appear to have been drinking again ... They've become ever more delusional ... šŸ„ŗšŸ™„šŸ˜µšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Stay on topic (Mount Airy) even if this is a topic.

Last edited:
KELLY HOLDER Starmount worst night mare he is the man for job period he's been there done that he's my freaking pick please come back kelly

LOL yall are more lively during the off-season in the 1A forums šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ everyone in the 2A has moved on to other sports or disappear until summer camps football season starts back. LOL seems like the only action is in Cleveland County where they're keeping track of which school players are going to this season or back to this season šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

LOL yall are more lively during the off-season in the 1A forums šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ everyone in the 2A has moved on to other sports or disappear until summer camps football season starts back. LOL seems like the only action is in Cleveland County where they're keeping track of which school players are going to this season or back to this season šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
1A šŸˆ is different.

Could be like 4A, saw where a player was announcing where he would be attending HS next year. Just like one of those college transfers. Yā€™all seem to be a little more discreet about your transfers.

Could be like 4A, saw where a player was announcing where he would be attending HS next year. Just like one of those college transfers. Yā€™all seem to be a little more discreet about your transfers.
Lol nope lincolnton had one do that last year šŸ¤£. Like the LeBron decision but on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
KELLY HOLDER Starmount worst night mare he is the man for job period he's been there done that he's my freaking pick please come back kelly
He may wanna wait until at least after next year if he hopes to give Starmount a nightmare.

Itā€™s not going to be Kelly but then again why would Kelly want it when he can just be on the staff and not have the stress of being the HC. It wonā€™t be Kellyā€™s son. On staff your only option is one of the DCā€™s if it was me on the board Iā€™d want the younger one just because you wonā€™t have to go through this again for 20-30 years. Then again idk anything about the situation buts thatā€™s my view of it from North Wilkesboro.

Reactions: buzzcoach
Itā€™s not going to be Kelly but then again why would Kelly want it when he can just be on the staff and not have the stress of being the HC. It wonā€™t be Kellyā€™s son. On staff your only option is one of the DCā€™s if it was me on the board Iā€™d want the younger one just because you wonā€™t have to go through this again for 20-30 years. Then again idk anything about the situation buts thatā€™s my view of it from North Wilkesboro.
The days of any head coach remaining the head coach at one school for 20+ years may be over

Reactions: BigRedFan27
He may wanna wait until at least after next year if he hopes to give Starmount a nightmare.
Yeah I know right. That jv team from Starmount looked prepared as hell to start beating the bears. As well as You saw 32 coming to get number one was bad You wait till 22 is a junior. I'm sure you were kidding when you made that post.

• Haha
Reactions: NCBBFB
Yeah I know right. That jv team from Starmount looked prepared as hell to start beating the bears. As well as You saw 32 coming to get number one was bad You wait till 22 is a junior. I'm sure you were kidding when you made that post.
If the players that beat Mt Airy in middle school were on the JV team this past year it would've been a different game. They weren't though, they were playing up on Varsity. So that JV game has absolutely ZERO to do with this upcoming year.

No I wasn't kidding. I think the Rams win the conference this year.

• Wow
Reactions: buzzcoach
If the players that beat Mt Airy in middle school were on the JV team this past year it would've been a different game. They weren't though, they were playing up on Varsity. So that JV game has absolutely ZERO to do with this upcoming year.

No I wasn't kidding. I think the Rams win the conference this year.
Ok buddy. The 6 sophomores that were on varsity for Mount airy weren't on jvs either. You remember that. I'm glad you think that. I'll wager it will be a worse beating than this last year. Your horse, leader all around stud will be gone.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Ok buddy. The 6 sophomores that were on varsity for Mount airy weren't on jvs either. You remember that. I'm glad you think that. I'll wager it will be a worse beating than this last year. Your horse, leader all around stud will be gone.
I guess we will just see. Getting the debating going early this year lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT