ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville's Kendre Harrison First Team MaxPreps Soph All American

Wonder where he will play his college ball? I know coach Davis is after him hard and would almost immediately be one of the best players on the field in football.

Whoever tightened those rims better loosen the next ones up and allow more flex or they’ll keep getting shattered.

BTW - congrats to him on the AA recognition.

not a UNC fan but he has been at 3 of their basketball games in the last month...the latest vs. NC State..............hate to say it because of my not being a UNC fan, but he may be leaning towards the Heels....that program but would be making a huge mistake if they don't really go after Kendre in either sport..............

Reactions: kingbluedevil
not a UNC fan but he has been at 3 of their basketball games in the last month...the latest vs. NC State..............hate to say it because of my not being a UNC fan, but he may be leaning towards the Heels....that program but would be making a huge mistake if they don't really go after Kendre in either sport..............
Maybe my Vols can be a sleeper. He plays AAU with a team out of Knoxville. It’s going to be really hard to play 2 sports in college this day and age

Having never seen him play basketball, does he have any type of mid-range game or can he shoot from the perimeter? Or does he mainly work inside?

inside mostly....has made a few 3 pt jumpers but that's not his game...he's a force inside...great hands, strong and has made a ton of dunks, blocked shots and rebounds.....................

inside mostly....has made a few 3 pt jumpers but that's not his game...he's a force inside...great hands, strong and has made a ton of dunks, blocked shots and rebounds.....................
Looks like he has expanded his range in recent games. Has good form on his shot

if you go to youtube...hit reidsville basketball and there are ton of game footage, highlights, etc.......you also can watch 2022 Reidsville/Burns football game if so inclined.......................
Low blow....lol. Unless he grows more, which could very well happen, he'll need to develop a jump shot. He won't be able to bully people in college like that. I have no doubt that he can improve that part of his game. He's a special talent.

:rolleyes: Low blow....lol. Unless he grows more, which could very well happen, he'll need to develop a jump shot. He won't be able to bully people in college like that. I have no doubt that he can improve that part of his game. He's a special talent.
Ugh, he has a jump shot. And hitting threes now. Not bad at the free throw line either. Still smarting from losing?

Low blow....lol. Unless he grows more, which could very well happen, he'll need to develop a jump shot. He won't be able to bully people in college like that. I have no doubt that he can improve that part of his game. He's a special talent.

I remember years ago saying Javonte Williams wouldn’t bully people in college like that in football, boy was I wrong

Ugh, he has a jump shot. And hitting threes now. Not bad at the free throw line either. Still smarting from losing?
No, I don't let things I can't control consume me. Just making conversation. I said I thought he could get better at it and he's a special talent. I'm a UNC fan, and would love to see him contribute in that Carolina blue one day.

Reactions: TheMule
No, I don't let things I can't control consume me. Just making conversation. I said I thought he could get better at it and he's a special talent. I'm a UNC fan, and would love to see him contribute in that Carolina blue one day.
Mack Brown has already visited for a basketball game along with the TE coach and WR Coach Lonnie Galloway, a local, and other coaches. He is a priority for both football and basketball. GO HEELS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT