ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville @ Walkertown

The game is scheduled to be televised.
WMYV 48 … I think that’s channel 15 on Spectrum.

Reactions: UNC91
coastinghometitle.png

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
Why doesn't Reidsville put some ranked teams in on your non-conference schedule. You guys play one weak ass schedule.

The schedule is fine. 4a page, 3a western almanac er and 3a eastern alamance. Western is down this year though. You’re hating

Last edited:
Might be a close game tonight ... Walkertown is 1-0 in the conference and 3-2 overall.
Wins over West Stokes (40-13), Winston-Salem Prep (39-8) and Atkins (52-0) ... losses were to Ledford (40-6) and Mount Pleasant (10-0). Mount Pleasant is 4-2 and Ledford is 5-0.

Might be a close game tonight ... Walkertown is 1-0 in the conference and 3-2 overall.
Wins over West Stokes (40-13), Winston-Salem Prep (39-8) and Atkins (52-0) ... losses were to Ledford (40-6) and Mount Pleasant (10-0). Mount Pleasant is 4-2 and Ledford is 5-0.
Really is a trap game with everything considered

Reactions: Maiden Creek
24-0 with 3 minutes or so in the half ... Rams are rolling. Freshman RB Cobb looked impressive on last TD drive.

McIntire on a kickoff return gets Walkertown on the board.
24-8 now with 2:55 left in half

Walkertown's trying to run the shotgun.. that's cute. They waited too long to put it in; if they had it last year with that kid who went to East they maybe coulda kept him. I'll take that kid over the Moye kid all day long.

Reidsville's option game is really slick I dig it. Don't get to see them play much what a machine it is.

Announcers are terrible. Talking about Walkertown the whole game. SMH.

They really are. The color dude is a major goof.

He said one of the dumbest things I've ever heard from a Football color commentator early on but he straight up claimed the Wing T is a triple option offense 🤣 I'm still laughing about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rammer16
Curious about the Rams schedule....the announcers on tv said that Reidsville WILL play at Eastern Alamance next friday....I was under the impression that the game had been cancelled....anyone know for sure??

Curious about the Rams schedule....the announcers on tv said that Reidsville WILL play at Eastern Alamance next friday....I was under the impression that the game had been cancelled....anyone know for sure??

I thought it was canceled as well. Then I read that the game was tentatively canceled in the paper, which meant that it wasn't completely canceled. I have no idea if the game will be played. But, I'm starting to think it will be.

Correction— Game May be played, coaches still weighing options

Some Stats
First Downs
- Reidsville 19, Walkertown 6
Total Yards - R 319, W 101
Offensive plays - R 63, W 44
Penalties - R 12 for 65, W 9 for 75
Turnovers 0

Passing - Al Lee 12-23-0, 206 yards, 3 TD; Walkertown 7-20-0, 33 yards
Receiving - Cam Peoples 5-73, 1 TD; Queshyne Flippen 4-77, 1 TD; Jaden McCain 1-29, TD.
Rushing - Shyheim Watlington 15-70, 1 TD
Kicking - Anthony Franson 5-5 XP, 39-yard FG; 39-yard average on 6 punts.

Correction— Game May be played, coaches still weighing options
Reidsvillefootball.com says open date; MaxPreps doesn't have it .... but it's an open date on each team's schedule. It would give Reidsville 3 road trips in 7 days and 4 games in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
It is hard to argue with Reidsville fans about their schedule when it never seems to effect their team in the postseason.
True but this being one division now is going to really tell the tale, in my opinion. I like Shelby, Burns, Salisbury, Maiden, and Monroe over the usual suspects they’ve played over the years in small 2A. Shelby whipped Walkertown with perhaps its most dysfunctional team ever in the spring.

Last edited:
True but this being one division now is going to really tell the tale, in my opinion. I like Shelby, Burns, Salisbury, Maiden, and Monroe over the usual suspects they’ve played over the years in small 2A. Shelby whipped Walkertown with perhaps its most dysfunctional team ever in the spring.

None of that would have mattered in the spring. This reidsville team is the weakest of the past 5 seasons. But, still a solid team

None of that would have mattered in the spring. This reidsville team is the weakest of the past 5 seasons. But, still a solid team
I don’t know about that. That’s why you play the game. Turnovers here, and an injury there, and the better team doesn’t always win.

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel fan1
I’ve seen dudes say you guys would beat Shelby from 2-5 touchdowns, and how no one in the West has a chance. I’m calling bs on that. Reidsville is just going to have to show me. If we are fortunate enough to play this season, I don’t want to see youth as an excuse, either, because Shelby plays a lot of sophomores, too.

I’ve seen dudes say you guys would beat Shelby from 2-5 touchdowns, and how no one in the West has a chance. I’m calling bs on that. Reidsville is just going to have to show me. If we are fortunate enough to play this season, I don’t want to see youth as an excuse, either, because Shelby plays a lot of sophomores, too.

I wouldn’t make any excuses. Think we will be excellent the next 2 or 3 seasons. I think this is a good team though.

You chumps better worry about hendo ask chase lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT