ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville vs Walkertown

I believe Walkertown is the team Crest buried in their so called graveyard. Don't know much about them.

Would love to see Reidsville clean up some of the smaller issues. Snapping should be more crisp. Kickoffs and coverage. Be more disciplined and physical. We have what it takes to repeat, but this is the time to iron out the wrinkles.

Anybody got any info on Walkertown? Should be another good test for Reidsville. I hope the W.Stokes physicality woke up the D.

Unless we are talking Tombstone Pizza, lets move on from that LOL.

Rams better not lose focus this week. Walkertown is legit. Good athletes that have bought in to what their coach is teaching, and a solid line.
If the Walkertown coach could make a football purgatory like South Davidson respectable when he coached there, then he is the real deal. I'll still say the Rams win this without too many issues. I just can't have much faith in any 2A team against the Rams until they are deep into the playoffs. I'll be shocked if the Wolfpack pull this out. Though, I don't think they'll get embarrassed.

Anybody got any info on Walkertown? Should be another good test for Reidsville. I hope the W.Stokes physicality woke up the D.
My FH Yellow Jackets played Walkertown this year and could have won. They have size and definitely speed. It was a fairly equal battle all night. If you can get to the QB and disrupt him Reidsville should have no problems. FH intercepted 3 passes that night but didn't capitalize on the turnovers. If Reidsville can do what FH didn't then I see Reidsvile winning easily. They do have speed and are definitely well coached. Last year we crushed them down in Marshville but this year they looked like a different program. Big credit to their coaching staff.

Unless we are talking Tombstone Pizza, lets move on from that LOL.

Rams better not lose focus this week. Walkertown is legit. Good athletes that have bought in to what their coach is teaching, and a solid line.
I agree.

Walkertown is good up front and has a back (#2) and WR (#0) that are play-makers, but their QB isn't going to beat you throwing it downfield, and special teams are bad.

Honeycutt is a really good coach and I expect them to keep getting better.

I don't expect a blowout, but I see Reidsville winning.

Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT