ADVERTISEMENT

South Iredell vs AL Brown

I was thinking 7 as well. Homecoming may help South in this one. But if AL Brown has a good night it may be tough on South as well.

Reactions: 84k
South should win by a couple scores at least imo. But ALB is a bit of an enigma to figure out. On paper they have the individual talent, especially on the offensive side of the ball, it just hasn’t clicked for them for whatever reason yet

AL Brown runs the ball a lot more than I thought with a good QB and some decent receivers. Maybe it was just a gameplan deal when I saw them, but defensively they aren't bad against the run, they just have a couple of lapses which costs them.

It will be a close game, I don't see South Iredell as an explosive offensive team so it should be a game that's decided in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Brown’s run defense has gotten better as the year has gone. It’s still not great, they will give up a couple of big runs. But has gotten better.

The defense run has improved where as the offense has digressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I believe it will be a good game atmosphere. The weather will feel more like football weather. I’m thinking this game will have the fans to their feet. We will see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT