ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Rams 2017-2018 Team ?

Undersized - QB next year will be Titus Jones, listed at 5-10 and 160. He's a great athlete though ... last night in conference basketball tournament he posted 42 points and hit 10 three-pointers. Rams lost to Graham 83-80.

Undersized - QB next year will be Titus Jones, listed at 5-10 and 160. He's a great athlete though ... last night in conference basketball tournament he posted 42 points and hit 10 three-pointers. Rams lost to Graham 83-80.

Dang hate to hear they lost... any chance on playoffs now?

10 3-pointers... wow!

Dang hate to hear they lost... any chance on playoffs now?

10 3-pointers... wow!
Titus is averaging better than 21 a game.

The way they do the seedings now, there's a good chance a 12-11 team could get in. They have a better overall record than Graham (9-16) which is what they go by and I assume that unless Graham beats Cummings tonight, Red Devils would be out of consideration. Only regular season conference champ and conference tourney champ are guaranteed spots. And if it's the same team (Cummings) that would seem to help Reidsville's cause.

Rams won 7 in a row after the big upset loss at Carrboro but have since gone 1-3.

Mule what I understand will play home and home. One in Boone and one in chapel hill - if it is played. Not heard anything new in a week or so

Mule what I understand will play home and home. One in Boone and one in chapel hill - if it is played. Not heard anything new in a week or so
My sources are usually pretty good.

Playing a game in Boone just leaves too many $ on the table because of the App St seating capacity. Adding a third game in Charlotte could make things more feasible $ wise.

My sources are usually pretty good.

Playing a game in Boone just leaves too many $ on the table because of the App St seating capacity. Adding a third game in Charlotte could make things more feasible $ wise.
Logical

Rockingham County Cougars lose another starter to the Rams for the coming 2017 season. Their RB last year (don't remember the name) moved into the Cambridge neighborhood recently and will be suiting up for Reidsville this fall.

I think we will be very good again. But I guess won't really know until August when we know who is playing and who isn't.

update on 2016 college-bound rams
1 - unc
2 - guilford
8 - nc central
22 - ferrum
18 - asu
73 - unc
66 -not sure name of school but it's north of here. chime in if anyone knows name
34 - waiting on scores
3 - last i heard military

I was just wondering if anyone has been out to any of the summer practices...

This is a quiet time of year for sports so I need something haha. Any word on transfers or what not?

I was just wondering if anyone has been out to any of the summer practices...

This is a quiet time of year for sports so I need something haha. Any word on transfers or what not?
Rockingham County's two best players are now enrolled at RHS. RCHS Athletic Director made an axx of herself over trying to block a "transfer" that wasn't even a transfer - player moved in with his father in RHS school district and simply enrolled. AD even called NCHSAA and tried to claim to have "photo" of player working out with Rams. Bogus claim. Just more fuel for the annual rout.

Rockingham County's two best players are now enrolled at RHS. RCHS Athletic Director made an axx of herself over trying to block a "transfer" that wasn't even a transfer - player moved in with his father in RHS school district and simply enrolled. AD even called NCHSAA and tried to claim to have "photo" of player working out with Rams. Bogus claim. Just more fuel for the annual rout.

Is that the running back from rchs that's enrolled?

Items like this are the basis of my life long attitude towards the cougars. I cannot imagine a scenario where we could ever score enough points against them.

Items like this are the basis of my life long attitude towards the cougars. I cannot imagine a scenario where we could ever score enough points against them.
Now, now Ram90, lets show a little compassion for our neighbors. After all, I am sure they would help us out if the shoe were on the other foot - or maybe not!!

Players put the pads on today so lets hope we get some early reports.

Our starters will get plenty of rest in conference play and vs the other two county teams this year. Leave them in the whole time vs Rockingham and try to break the scoreboard at least one time Jimmy.

RB moved into the district but is still planning to play at Rock.
I believe Rams also have another lineman transfer from Alabama.

RB moved into the district but is still planning to play at Rock.
I believe Rams also have another lineman transfer from Alabama.
Well that makes perfect sense since the school board usually allows any student that lives in the Reidsville school district to transfer to RCHS with no questions asked.

Here is a little bit of surprising news for Rams fans.

W. Blackstock (#41 from 2015) is back at practice and looking good after a year's absence.

Fills a hole at linebacker for sure. Don't know whether he will also be at running back. Lots of quality depth at RB.

I heard blackstolk is back. He was one of the best players on the team in 2015. Him and Rankin at lb will be hard to deal with, I'm sure he will play some running back too.

I have no inside info, but if everyone develops like I'm thinking this team will be really good. My main concern would be the secondary though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT