ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Rams 2017-2018 Team ?

I think the big key is making sure everyone that played on last years team stays on the team. After that if we can get #41 from the 2015 team back that would be huge, not sure on his status though.
I want to see #14 and #10 at wr, both are like 6'2.

3 starters on offense (all OL), 4 starters on defense (DL, 3 LBs)

Biggest question mark will be at corner and safety, no returning starters.

And ER fresh out of players that can possibly get you 5 TDs in championship game? ;)

My boy might could get you 2 but that's a long ride. :)

Sorry guys basketball is boring.

Yea #34 came up big for us , he was very talented but I think that if #3 would have gotten more carries in the playoffs he still could have done the job to, but we have to give props to the OL

Reactions: Stanimallector
There are a few players that missed this season for various reasons and all want to get back next season esp seeing us win the ship without them. If they have made the right decisions to get their lives in order first, then worry about football and can all get back I think we have a good team next year. Possible repeat in play but way too early for that need to see qb development, skill players and lines

Offensive backfield, two top receivers, most all defensive line, two linebackers, most of secondary gone. Lots and lots of holes to fill. Fortunately younger guys got lots of reps throughout season.

I just hope we can win our conference next year lol
C'mon man.

Not to be too mean but as long as Reidsville can put 11 bodies on the field at the same time you guys will win the conference.

If you can't get 11 try playing with just 7.

Might make things more competitive.

Oh that was sarcasm on your part?

Again this old man not sure about LOL or SMH?

TTFN ;)

Only 2 on ol. 66 and 73.
Remember #64 started several games this year and alternated at Right tackle every game with #50. They will just move him to left. He started 2 games at left last year as a ninth grader.He has always played left up until this season. If we get someone to fill the left guard job of #73 we keep rolling.

Uh, 75 also returns and 64 started some and played a lot. He's gonna be a good one. 12 also returns at safety. High hopes for a jv call up in playoffs. Think he wore 60. Rams will be fine. Count on it!

I'm not worried about the ol at all. That's almost the last of our worries, you could move 75 to guard if you had to.
The biggest concern is the secondary, but we have some athletic guys to put back there.

Predictions
OL - 64,78,75,67,50
DL - 64,52,78, ??
QB 7
RB 23,21
Rec. 11, 10, 14
LB - ILB 30 and 44, OLB Wade and 12
Corners and safety 23, 11,10 and I hope Townsend is back for his senior season

There are several rising sophomore and junior players that will see playing time

Last edited:
What abou
Predictions
OL - 64,78,75,67,50
DL - 64,52,78, ??
QB 7
RB 23,21
Rec. 11, 10, ??
LB - ILB 30 and 44, OLB Wade and 12
Corners and safety 23, 11,10 and I hope Townsend is back for his senior season

There are several rising sophomore and junior players that will see playing time

What about #14? I'd think he would start at wr.

What abou

What about #14? I'd think he would start at wr.
Agree 14 will be in mix at Wr. Like looks of that ol with 67 in there. Looks like a solid core to build around!
60 prolly in mix somewhere in trenches my guess

I think the big key is making sure everyone that played on last years team stays on the team. After that if we can get #41 from the 2015 team back that would be huge, not sure on his status though.
I want to see #14 and #10 at wr, both are like 6'2.
Don't think the welcome mat is out for #41 from 2015.

For some of the players that may or may not make a comeback this upcoming season, I believe the first step is showing up to school enough days.

Reactions: freshdl3
The QB position will be our biggest concern. #18 will be a huge lost due to being a field general and a student of the game.

I disagree I think we had a good back up qb. Biggest concern is experience the talent is there though a every position.

The group of rising Seniors have not lost a game since the 6th grade in Rec Ball. Yes, some moved up to Varsity in 15, but the group as a whole hasn't been on the loosing end of a game in a long time. They will be just fine. I know a couple of very talented kids are coming back after not playing last season.

It all depends on how hard the players are willing to go in the weight-room during the off-season and how hard the coaches are willing to push them. There is always enough talent in Reidsville to win 2A.

Everybody always forgets the important special teams ... seems Rams will have good potential at kicker and punter to replace super senior Green.

Everybody always forgets the important special teams ... seems Rams will have good potential at kicker and punter to replace super senior Green.
Long snapper will be back. Zach Baber will probably do a lot of the kicking. Not sure who will hold but doubt Jones will hold again

Kickoff team was easily the best I've ever seen from a Reidsville team in the select number of games I was able to attend.

Kickers should be able to handle what they are asked to do. I dont think there were but maybe 2-3 seniors on the KO team, so the coverage shouldnt drop off too bad. Punter should be good, too.

I heard its a couple of players from Rockingham that are unhappy, not sure if they are leaving or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT