ADVERTISEMENT

REIDSVILLE AT NORTH FORSYTH

SCORING SUM
R - Aidan Mansfield 1 run
R - Johnniyus Sharpe 18 pass from Al Lee
R- Grayson Robinson 6 pass from Lee (Cam'ron Jones pass from Lee)
NF - Treyvion Bell 33 pass from Chaise Morgan (Morgan kick)
R - Jones 33 pass from Lee (Lee run)

At the game I noticed two of Reidsville’s new coaches was not on the sideline,

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like this post. Cause everything needs to be more positive going forward

An injury depleted team doesnt perform as well as it would with everyone healthy and people go bonkers. Heck, some of the things you see AFTER A WIN makes you scratch your head.

All this negativity. Did you or your kids not perform well enough to get the playing time you think was deserved or something?
Don’t have any kids and I didn’t go to Reidsville. Went to a neighboring high school, but always followed Reidsville and have lots of friends that are involved or were involved with this program at some time or another. This is a Forum that talks about high school football, bad and good. If you’re easily offended stay off. Everyone knows Reidsville got issues other than injuries going on. I honestly hope they can get through it. We all know Anything less than a State Title with this super team is a failed season and it’s Reidsville last shot at a title, because the jv and middle talent don’t look that good or deep.

Don’t have any kids and I didn’t go to Reidsville. Went to a neighboring high school, but always followed Reidsville and have lots of friends that are involved or were involved with this program at some time or another. This is a Forum that talks about high school football, bad and good. If you’re easily offended stay off. Everyone knows Reidsville got issues other than injuries going on. I honestly hope they can get through it. We all know Anything less than a State Title with this super team is a failed season and it’s Reidsville last shot at a title, because the jv and middle talent don’t look that good or deep.

Wouldn’t say last chance. Cause next years team should be really good. Kendre and neal will be hard to stop as sr’s as well

Your thought process is slightly off, as the homegrown talent pool will be supplemented by NIL deals…

Wouldn’t say last chance. Cause next years team should be really good. Kendre and neal will be hard to stop as sr’s as well

well hopefully whichever county school you pull for is competitive within the next 10 years
doubt it.
Your thought process is slightly off, as the homegrown talent pool will be supplemented by NIL deals…
Your best WR receiver is the Jones Kids from Burlington your other starting receiver J9 is from Burlington Cumminings also and your starting DB is from page I hear he is very closely related to the Rankin Brothers. Flip isn’t from Reidsville either. Widerman don’t live in Reidsville he’s supposed to be going to Rockingham or Morehead. The homegrown talents statement is becoming invalid. Take away those players especially Jones and Reidville would be 2-2 or 1-3. All the powerhouse school are doing it now so it not a big deal but y’all can no longer use “we have home grown talent” statement

Last edited:
doubt it.

Your best WR receiver is the Jones Kids from Burlington your other starting receiver is from Burlington also and your starting DB is from page I hear he is very closely related to the Rankin Brothers. The homegrown talents statement is becoming invalid. Take away those players especially Jones and Reidville would be 2-2.

On the flip side imagine if we were healthy the whole year. We’d be 4-0. I wasn’t talking to you about the county team, I was taking to pe.

Jones is a jr and will be back along with Harrison and neal

"Everyone knows Reidsville got issues other than injuries going on."

We all know about the coaching transition issues. Perhaps you know of more issues and could enlighten us lesser knowledgable posters and fans?

On the flip side imagine if we were healthy the whole year. We’d be 4-0. I wasn’t talking to you about the county team, I was taking to pe.

Jones is a jr and will be back along with Harrison and neal
With everyone healthy Reidsville would definitely be 4-0. But still wouldn’t blow everyone out by halftime like y’all used to due to new coaching staff.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
"Everyone knows Reidsville got issues other than injuries going on."

We all know about the coaching transition issues. Perhaps you know of more issues and could enlighten us lesser knowledgable posters and fans?
I’ll keep that Ace in my back pocket with no intention of pulling it out, but believe me it would definitely shake things up.

I’ll keep that Ace in my back pocket with no intention of pulling it out, but believe me it would definitely shake things up.
db7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Chopper747
I’m going to say this for the last time. All NIL rumors at Reidsville are false. Now, if you see I won the lottery, I will withdraw the statement

Reactions: Fantastic Four
Maybe you should edit your post to read "I am the only one who knows Reidsville got issues other than injuries going on" instead of "Everyone knows......"

Is your given name Woodward or Bernstein? Chairman of the Bored? Talk football not gossip, get cable buy a radio, join a support group, go to school, be creative. Enough with the drivel. Move down east your schtick would go well down near Clinton.

Reactions: Rammer16
doubt it.

Your best WR receiver is the Jones Kids from Burlington your other starting receiver J9 is from Burlington Cumminings also and your starting DB is from page I hear he is very closely related to the Rankin Brothers. Flip isn’t from Reidsville either. Widerman don’t live in Reidsville he’s supposed to be going to Rockingham or Morehead. The homegrown talents statement is becoming invalid. Take away those players especially Jones and Reidville would be 2-2 or 1-3. All the powerhouse school are doing it now so it not a big deal but y’all can no longer use “we have home grown talent” statement
Dude you are a joke!! you spout off at the mouth but then say "its no big deal", if its not a big deal then do us all a favor and shut that freaking mouth...why you sitting on the other side, why not reidsville side, typical coward, smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT