1A/2A Western Highlands: Avery County
Coastal Plains: East Carteret HS
Two Rivers: Riverside
Smoky Mountain Little: Hiwassee Dam
Tar Roanoke: Weldon
Smoky Mountain Big: Hayesville
Southern Piedmont: Lincoln Charter
Coastal 10: Gates County/Camden County
Carolina: Spring Creek or James Kenan if both win or both lose they will tie but if one lose and one wins they win the conference out right
Northwest: Winston Salem Prep & Mount Airy
Yakin Valley East:

This post was edited on 2/14 4:48 PM by Xman8balla

This post was edited on 2/14 4:53 PM by Xman8balla

I also owe Trojangreen23 a apology he was right about the Avery County team they have got there act together and went on a winning streak. I hope they can keep it up come playoffs.

there is a Yadkin valley east and a Yadkin valley west. Last I knew east Montgomery was leading it.

There was never a doubt that they would get their season going in the right direction. They are very well coached and very disciplined and there probably wont be any other title contenders come out of the WHC to be nice about it.

Originally posted by Xman8balla:
where's the other? could you post some teams in it? ill research who won it from there thanks
Yadkin Valley East is East Montgomery, West Montgomery, Chatham Central, South Davidson, and North Moore. East Montgomery and North Moore are tied for 1st. Probably going to come down to the league tourney for the #1 spot.

Yadkin Valley West is the league with Albemarle, Queens Grant, Gray Stone, North Stanly, Union Academy, South Stanly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT