ADVERTISEMENT

Reagan vs Glenn

I witnessed this laser light show last night. Glenn's vastly improved on the offensive end. They spread things out. They've got a nice sophomore QB and two speedy, versatile running backs. Got a couple of dependable wideouts as well. I honestly would not be surprised to see them finish third in the PT4A.

Reagan's still a decent team but they're not nearly as strong as they were last year. They still spread the field as well. If you love "fast" football and screen passes, that was the game to see. I don't think I've ever seen so many screen passes in one game.

I witnessed this laser light show last night. Glenn's vastly improved on the offensive end. They spread things out. They've got a nice sophomore QB and two speedy, versatile running backs. Got a couple of dependable wideouts as well. I honestly would not be surprised to see them finish third in the PT4A.

Reagan's still a decent team but they're not nearly as strong as they were last year. They still spread the field as well. If you love "fast" football and screen passes, that was the game to see. I don't think I've ever seen so many screen passes in one game.
If you call the bubble pass a screen pass, that is what the spread offensive is made of. That is it run game. I do not think it was that many screen passes where OL where involved. But many bubbles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT