Votes: 9 24.3%
  • ER big.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • NE close.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • ER close.

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Looks like ER saved Clinton another home playoff loss vs Northeastern.
You don’t know that, that’s a hypothetical
Congratulations to the high school you support goober. I don't post until games are over. NE put on a fine performance sounded like. ER couldn't afford to turn ball over and have any hope of winning. NE forced a lot of those TOs and cashed in on them. Thought if ER QB had not fumbled going in on that 84 yard run tide may have turned slightly. But he did and it did not. Would have been nice to have backup QB for a change of pace like last week but again he was unavailable. 3rd and 4th string guys didn't do a lot at position. Again a great effort by NE. Wish you and them well next week.
One last thing about ER. The only skill player they lose to graduation is Marley. A couple of O-line guys, MLB and one OLB. Perhaps they make a run in 1A next year.
Congrats goob.
In 1A you have to deal with Tarboro. Need I say more?

You don’t know that, that’s a hypothetical

In 1A you have to deal with Tarboro. Need I say more?
And in 2A Reidsville,Shelby,etc...
There are always teams in each classification that have winning traditions...
A few years back people were saying "you have to deal with Eastern Randolph"...
No you don't have to say more...

I didn't say anything about what would have happened in a Clinton/NE game. Football, as in any sport, is all about how teams match up. Perhaps it would have been a different outcome. By including my quote you brought me into conversation. Heck ER might not do well at all in 1A. That's is where their decreasing numbers have put them however so for at least next four years they will "deal" with teams the best they can...
Whew I said more huh???

And in 2A Reidsville,Shelby,etc...
There are always teams in each classification that have winning traditions...
A few years back people were saying "you have to deal with Eastern Randolph"...
No you don't have to say more...

I didn't say anything about what would have happened in a Clinton/NE game. Football, as in any sport, is all about how teams match up. Perhaps it would have been a different outcome. By including my quote you brought me into conversation. Heck ER might not do well at all in 1A. That's is where their decreasing numbers have put them however so for at least next four years they will "deal" with teams the best they can...
Whew I said more huh???
Look I'm simply saying in 1A east there's Tarboro; they would compete at any level. Not many teams compete very well against them. Good louck in dealing with it.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT