Votes: 9 24.3%
  • ER big.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • NE close.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • ER close.

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Northeastern seems to play better at playoff time, but underestimate E.R. at your own peril. I like the Fighting Goobs.

These are my thoughts

Northeastern is the real deal

Freshwater and Fletcher are explosive and are playing on another level. Anyone that doesn't believe that are in for a treat.

We have an amazing 6'2 "Big" and powerful QB who can throw with the best and is averaging around 100 yds running a game.

We have an ace in the hole in 6'0 265lb Quasi Thomas, he's a class act and is an absolute monster.

I had us winning by two tds plus if we had of played Clinton. That was being as unbiased as I could. I took the blinders off when I made that prediction.

I know nothing of Eastern Randolph other than what I witnessed in two overtimes and what's been posted up here.

That being said I will make no prediction until game day.

App State, Western Carolina,West Virginia, Hampton,Odu,and NC State were all in Elizabeth City last night. I was told this morning that Penn State was there as well but I haven't confirmed it just yet.

Like Eastern Randolph we also have some talent.

Reactions: thekidd12
These are my thoughts

Freshwater and Fletcher are explosive and are playing on another level. Anyone that doesn't believe that are in for a treat.

We have an amazing 6'2 "Big" and powerful QB who can throw with the best and is averaging around 100 yds running a game.

We have an ace in the hole in 6'0 265lb Quasi Thomas, he's a class act and is an absolute monster.

I had us winning by two tds plus if we had of played Clinton. That was being as unbiased as I could. I took the blinders off when I made that prediction.

I know nothing of Eastern Randolph other than what I witnessed in two overtimes and what's been posted up here.

App State, Western Carolina,West Virginia, Hampton,Odu,and NC State were all in Elizabeth City last night. I was told this morning that Penn State was there as well but I haven't confirmed it just yet.

No no..
ER just happy to get to practice another week.
Just a bunch of country boys playing a game the best they know how.
Now as usual ER gets to make a drive to a HS just west of England.
At least it’s on a Friday. When baseball went to Kitty Hawk during baby boy’s sophomore year it was Tuesday and school was next day...

These are my thoughts

Lol do you believe the stuff you type dude ? No one was in NE last night watching two average teams play. Chill with the type train. Your time is coming goobernuts

Lol do you believe the stuff you type dude ? No one was in NE last night watching two average teams play. Chill with the type train. Your time is coming goobernuts
I was wrong about one team, it wasn't Penn State it was Rutgers. Everything else was correct. Anyone who questions what I post can surely fact check me. All those teams recruiters were there. I'm assuming they came to see Freshwater but I don't know

Reactions: Otis4411
No no..
ER just happy to get to practice another week.
Just a bunch of country boys playing a game the best they know how.
Now as usual ER gets to make a drive to a HS just west of England.
At least it’s on a Friday. When baseball went to Kitty Hawk during baby boy’s sophomore year it was Tuesday and school was next day...
I can probably wave at you on the way. I'll be headed to Reidsville to watch that game. The drive is about the same for me.

I was wrong about one team, it wasn't Penn State it was Rutgers. Everything else was correct. Anyone who questions what I post can surely fact check me. All those teams recruiters were there. I'm assuming they came to see Freshwater but I don't know

Lol come on man clearly you have no clue what in the hell you're talking about. Believe me none were there in Ne. Freshwater is already going to ECU all over their boards. Not sure why they would want another freshwater but okay.

You guys have fun, that's going to be a fun trip regardless of the outcome. I love watching Reidsville play and have always wanted to attend a game there. Go Dawgs!

Reactions: dogs79
Look Out!!!! 👀 Fresh & Fletch are pissed!!!! Damn, why would anyone even tell them that!! It wasn't me😁
Going to be an awesome game in Elizabeth City, can't wait to see my boy Quasi!! We are so fortunate to have him back

A few stats against Kinston

6'2 QB Biggie Proctor 21-31 309 yds
12 carries 104 yards

6"4 225 lb Freshwater 8 tackles 2 sacks

6'2 205 lb Fletcher 8 tackles 1 sack

6'1 235 lb Lister 8 tackles

I don't talk a lot about Lister and a few others but they've been playing really good.

Lol come on man clearly you have no clue what in the hell you're talking about. Believe me none were there in Ne. Freshwater is already going to ECU all over their boards. Not sure why they would want another freshwater but okay.
Why would they not want another Freshwater?

Calm Down Fletch!!!! It's not even game day yet. 💪💪 This kid has been putting on a clinic and recruiters have taken notice!! Congrats kid!! This kid's gone MADD!!! Beastmode X 💯

Had two current college players and NE greats at my shop today in Rb Tyquan Mercer and big DE Jorrel Baum. I wish Jorrel hadn't of gotten injured heading into his senior year, he was holding offers from TN and many others and missed almost the entire season. He's going to do big things at Campbell and Tyquan will be in the backfield this year at ECSU after redshirting last year. Can't wait to follow their progress.

How is Freshwater doing at ECU? Loved him as a player. Is he a DE?
Someone else would have to answer that because I don't know. I do expect him to have a breakout season there this year. The younger Freshwater is even better and he's only a Jr. He's extremely fast for a big man and has great instincts.He's a joy to watch and we're fortunate to have him for another year. Something I like about him is his sportsmanship. He'll sack an opposing QB and then help him up. No trash talking at all, just a really down to earth kid.

Reactions: Griddie and dogs79
@tarheel fan1 I hope you get a chance to see what we get to see each week. He's so fun to watch. I always brag on him and Fletcher but those two never disappoint. If we get a chance to play Reidsville I can't wait to go. I'll probably spend the the night there just so I can take it all in.

Trust me, that d line scares me. It’s like going against a very good 4a d line

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
And @tarheel fan1 , you got to check out #51 Jameson Fletcher. Nobody outside our area had even heard of this kid until recently. Well now he has everyone's attention.I don't think he has any offers yet but believe me they are coming.

And @tarheel fan1 , you got to check out #51 Jameson Fletcher. Nobody outside our area had even heard of this kid until recently. Well now he has everyone's attention.I don't think he has any offers yet but believe me they are coming.

The thing that concerns me about kids like that, I wonder if schools are still offering seniors. Reidsville has a running back I’m hoping gets a offer.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Someone else would have to answer that because I don't know. I do expect him to have a breakout season there this year. The younger Freshwater is even better and he's only a Jr. He's extremely fast for a big man and has great instincts.He's a joy to watch and we're fortunate to have him for another year. Something I like about him is his sportsmanship. He'll sack an opposing QB and then help him up. No trash talking at all, just a really down to earth kid.

Both are d2 players relax.

Lol
.......come on dude

These are my thoughts

As the above poll ststes, it’s gonna be another close one

Last edited:
Hey Goob, is your o line as big and athletic as they have been in the past. Y'all got d line and if y'all got o line, y'all win by 3 tds or more. I got it 48- 28

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT