Votes: 9 24.3%
  • ER big.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • NE close.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • ER close.

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Congratulations to the high school you support goober. I don't post until games are over. NE put on a fine performance sounded like. ER couldn't afford to turn ball over and have any hope of winning. NE forced a lot of those TOs and cashed in on them. Thought if ER QB had not fumbled going in on that 84 yard run tide may have turned slightly. But he did and it did not. Would have been nice to have backup QB for a change of pace like last week but again he was unavailable. 3rd and 4th string guys didn't do a lot at position. Again a great effort by NE. Wish you and them well next week.
One last thing about ER. The only skill player they lose to graduation is Marley. A couple of O-line guys, MLB and one OLB. Perhaps they make a run in 1A next year.
Congrats goob.

Congratulations to the Eagles-Hate it for thekidd12. Northeastern versus Reidsville should be really good.
@thekidd12 is a good guy. Wish he had been here today to meet up with him. I think NE set the tone on that opening drive and it was downhill from there for ER. I was really impressed with NE today. I will be in Reidsville to see this game.

Congratulations to the high school you support goober. I don't post until games are over. NE put on a fine performance sounded like. ER couldn't afford to turn ball over and have any hope of winning. NE forced a lot of those TOs and cashed in on them. Thought if ER QB had not fumbled going in on that 84 yard run tide may have turned slightly. But he did and it did not. Would have been nice to have backup QB for a change of pace like last week but again he was unavailable. 3rd and 4th string guys didn't do a lot at position. Again a great effort by NE. Wish you and them well next week.
One last thing about ER. The only skill player they lose to graduation is Marley. A couple of O-line guys, MLB and one OLB. Perhaps they make a run in 1A next year.
Congrats goob.
Thank you sir, and we also believe that fumble on the goal line changed everything. I honestly felt terrible for that QB. That play imo completely crushed any hopes ER had of winning. It was a game changer.

Reactions: thekidd12
Congrats goob.
Tip of the hat!...to you and yours! Great season Kidd! I’m sure a lot of us will keep an eye on your team from now on..I know I will!

@Maiden Creek , when you give me that sign I knew 😃. Northeastern is looking extremely good
Reckon you could call off this rain now? Daggum Nor’easter rolled in all the way over here! Fresh water puddles all over my yard. Me and Boog wanna go outside!

Way to go! Buddy....we told ‘em there was a sign! Heck!... I might ride over there and get me another puppy!

Reckon you could call off this rain now? Daggum Nor’easter rolled in all the way over here! Fresh water puddles all over my yard. Me and Boog wanna go outside!

Way to go! Buddy....we told ‘em there was a sign! Heck!... I might ride over there and get me another puppy!
Please do!!! Yes Sir, We told them

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Sorry my friend, but hey, at least the pollsters will pay attention to the Cats, next fall. They surely got some attention in the post season.
Maybe...
Maybe not...
SOS and Maxpreps Super Secret Formula beg to differ...
Best thing about my recent flurry of activity on board, besides the success of ER, has been the unexpected and enjoyable interaction with you...
Check out the baseball forums occasionally I've been known to wax poetically there some...

Reactions: Maiden Creek
@thekidd12 is a good guy. Wish he had been here today to meet up with him. I think NE set the tone on that opening drive and it was downhill from there for ER. I was really impressed with NE today. I will be in Reidsville to see this game.
3 years back I would have been sitting in the rain...
Would have been cool to put faces to everyone...
Y'all ever make it down Ramseur way just holler...
Most know me and can find me...
Heck it's quiet enough I might hear even hear you...

Tip of the hat!...to you and yours! Great season Kidd! I’m sure a lot of us will keep an eye on your team from now on..I know I will!
Thanks sir..I think we share a kinship in that we both enjoy a good laugh. Don't know your age but don't ever lose that. Keeps you young. Also when you get older, like me, you can get away with it...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT