ADVERTISEMENT

Randleman VS ER Conf. Champs

Looking at the numbers, this one will be a very good matchup. Best of Luck.
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Reactions: thekidd12
Been looking forward to this match up since we both play rAnNleMaN this year.

Not sure how they compare to the team you faced last year but Tigers were big and fast on defense. Offense pretty balanced with a good big RB, mobile QB, and tall WR. Should be close but pulling for ER.

IK you cant go by this but ER has put up better numbers against the same opponents!
Not every game... Asheboro games... Randleman beat them by 40... Eastern Randolph only beat them by 11? Wonder what happened in that game. Maybe ER had some players hurt?

Not every game... Asheboro games... Randleman beat them by 40... Eastern Randolph only beat them by 11? Wonder what happened in that game. Maybe ER had some players hurt?
Truthfully not really. New people in new spots, learning both offense and defense, second game of year at Asheboro. Coming off Eastern Alamance game to start had an effect I’m assuming as well. Orange/blue played Asheboro at home in fourth game of season.
These are not excuses just my opinion on why the Asheboro game was closer for ER.

Heck Eastern could have just been blinded by those hideous goalposts 😂

Truthfully not really. New people in new spots, learning both offense and defense, second game of year at Asheboro. Coming off Eastern Alamance game to start had an effect I’m assuming as well. Orange/blue played Asheboro at home in fourth game of season.
These are not excuses just my opinion on why the Asheboro game was closer for ER.

Heck Eastern could have just been blinded by those hideous goalposts 😂
Good thing that Jumbotron wasn't working yet. Asheboro might have dropped 50 on us with that thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT