ADVERTISEMENT

Randleman at Eastern Randolph

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
Cats started conference play in Ramseur last night. I'll begin with the ladies...

Despite losing, the Lady Cats played a good, good game. They were aggressive on both ends and didn't back down. Cats got to within single digits around beginning of the fourth. However, Randleman took full advantage of some fast-break opportunities to push their lead back up. Tigers had a bit of an off shooting night but ER did a nice job of keeping them just outside of their comfort zone.

Gracyn Hall was outstanding. Her passing might have won the game for the Tigers. She makes an outstanding outlet pass.

Kenly Whitaker had an awesome game for the Cats. She wound up finishing with 24. I can't believe how many shots she hit with her off hand.

What a performance from the ER guys last night. Jumped on Randleman out of the gate and kept the foot to the floor. They did a great job of not letting Randleman get comfortable. The Tigers spent the vast majority of their energy just trying to get the ball up court.

Pierce Leonard was outstanding on both ends.

It looks like the Wildcats are becoming the basketball version of the "Tarboro T". You know what's coming, but can you stop it. Reminds me of the old Arkansas teams with their "40 minutes of Hell". And Johnny Thomas is playing the role of Nolan Richardson (minus the outrageous suits).

What a performance from the ER guys last night. Jumped on Randleman out of the gate and kept the foot to the floor. They did a great job of not letting Randleman get comfortable. The Tigers spent the vast majority of their energy just trying to get the ball up court.

Pierce Leonard was outstanding on both ends.

It looks like the Wildcats are becoming the basketball version of the "Tarboro T". You know what's coming, but can you stop it. Reminds me of the old Arkansas teams with their "40 minutes of Hell". And Johnny Thomas is playing the role of Nolan Richardson (minus the outrageous suits).
Told you might be interesting…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT