ADVERTISEMENT

RAIN

I seen they are evacuating people around Lake Lure area to higher ground due to possible Dam failure. That’s not good

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: therealsquid
Seen a photo of Freedom high school football field. It’s bad. Looks like a lake out there on the field

My prayers sent to all of you down in western NC! I just saw a clip of where I-40 washed into the Pigeon River. I got on Google maps and almost every major road had the red closed symbols on it. I have never saw that on there before. GOD bless everyone down there in that and Prayers sent from West Virginia! If there is anything we can get together and do to help keep us posted.

https://www.facebook.com/LiveStormChaser?__cft__[0]=AZU5EQdoEtcWmbBIK81Lpfbkk4dZ5zMDxiR3Czaf-NIriTTKQkWaMsIpUz4q9wID99C-8czZs8sBlSv4RZSUxq9wmOdOu1l2enjyD5Iat6YaD3QJwPQc29sdeF_VhHagIv2UyO-OtzTf7zhWWp6x3iplhgUDETEUVg7VnrG9mxUJ1vqMdgElhNmzVaGVHyBemddiZWPdiKofF6pPkeqVSfwJ&__tn__=-UC,P-R

Before and After photos of the same spot at I-40 In Asheville, NC. where major flash flooding is underway.
461318576_1082011486626363_2817096916403053192_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Vik-Val 86
It's devastating around here no power unless you have generators Chimney Rock was completely destroyed the green river cove area of Polk county is completely unpassable top side coming from saluda had the side of the mountain slide down bottomed side flooded along river destroyed all the roads all homes along river are lost some people living farther off the river took in neighbors there have been a few people hike there way out. There is no power no cell service all the main towns from landrum in south carolina toward ashville have no power or spotty power basically all of Polk county is out of power. We heard they are flying people out of lake lure and chimney rock in helicopters because there is no other way to reach them all road ways in and out are completely gone.

I hate that so bad for these poeple I have problems of my own but I look at event like this and realize my problems are minor I work in SC some and that Saluda river is huge I imagine it's a mess along it's banks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT