ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDERS at Gibbons

Watching warmups. I know RC has an elite QB and speed but honestly thought they’d have more size. Great crowd here as visitors stands filling up

I never seen these perfect teams until they played th Richmond.... I I'm ne was we had to beat th ed refs too... itll be that way rest of the year...oh well. What can you do ? Shut up or 15 yard sc... lol.

Reactions: Raiderdev23
Congratulations to Richmond County. I got to see them up close tonight. Very impressed with the QB and frankly the entire team played lights out. Good luck the rest of the season.
CRUSADER - They are going to do that to many more. If my Scots can't get the offense together they will hang about 30 on us because you cannot expect your D to stand up under the pressure that RC puts on you for an entire game. I do think our front 7 can play with them all night but our back end - i don't know about that! I thought you all were ok offensively but your secondary had no chance. They couldn't cover them or tackle them. RC is exactly what I was saying they make you tackle in the open field and the RPO is not what most high schools see in NC. Hood looked like Nick Marshall tonight!

I never seen these perfect teams until they played th Richmond.... I I'm ne was we had to beat th ed refs too... itll be that way rest of the year...oh well. What can you do ? Shut up or 15 yard sc... lol.

This the first game you watched this year? LMAO

Congratulations to Richmond County. I got to see them up close tonight. Very impressed with the QB and frankly the entire team played lights out. Good luck the rest of the season.

You guys are going to win a lot of games this year. You team is tough and doesn't quit.

CRUSADER - They are going to do that to many more. If my Scots can't get the offense together they will hang about 30 on us because you cannot expect your D to stand up under the pressure that RC puts on you for an entire game. I do think our front 7 can play with them all night but our back end - i don't know about that! I thought you all were ok offensively but your secondary had no chance. They couldn't cover them or tackle them. RC is exactly what I was saying they make you tackle in the open field and the RPO is not what most high schools see in NC. Hood looked like Nick Marshall tonight!

Yeah to be honest I was concerned about the CG secondary after the Riverside game. We had 3rd and long tonight too many times and they converted--easily. Have to give credit to Richmond and especially Hood. they made it look easy.

Richmond is top 5. Barring injuries RC is going 2 go far this yr
Their RPO is outstanding Hood looks like he is going to run the corner comes in and the wideout is left open. You have to let him run you cannot give up your coverage. I'm much more impressed with their O than their D.The D is solid but the offense is a juggernaut!

Yea, it was a wild and crazy game. Got two weeks to perfect the penalty problem... it's still early... GO RAIDERS.

Their RPO is outstanding Hood looks like he is going to run the corner comes in and the wideout is left open. You have to let him run you cannot give up your coverage. I'm much more impressed with their O than their D.The D is solid but the offense is a juggernaut!
Remember tho when it's cold, wet, damp in December and that ball and ground is hard...defense win championships. RC will go far

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Yea, it was a wild and crazy game. Got two weeks to perfect the penalty problem... it's still early... GO RAIDERS.
If we added your offense with our D i would like our chances against Mallard Creek and bunch of other folks - lol. You guys are good and it this point I would say you all are 14 better than us because of our lack of an identity on O. We threw 1 pass tonight in the 2nd half but I cannot blame Coach. However we can't beat you all throwing one pass in a half IMO. Hope I'm wrong but I'm a realist soon or later the dam will break! The game is called and played in favor of the offenses!

Exactly! Gibbons stopped the shovel pass after a while, but never covered the wideout.Was hard to watch! Best wishes to RC in the weeks ahead!

maybe so , it might take 0? passes in half 2 and total ball control because they are worn down .
i hope you are right but they were just playing with gibbons on offense. they had a 3rd and 17 and hit a 40 yard fade. Thats how bad it was! I'm sure they did but i never saw them punt?

Once right before the half.
unreal - that is big time offensive performance but man you guys are putting a lot on Hood no different than when we had #34. I thought 33 would be a bigger piece of the offense. If .you all had 500 yds Hood had to account for 400. He was very good tonight and CG just had no answer. Kid is hard to bring down as well no arm tackling for sure. You guys have a nice squad. Now enough of the praise on RC.

Reactions: araiderfan
Two big injuries tonight hope all is good with these two players and are able to return but not until they are 100%

Congratulations to Coach Till.. He is the real deal., and for wearing those kids down In 1 half? JUST Try it...lol.

Outrageous penalties... only Richmond
No sir! I believe the Scots had 22 last night. I think it is compounded when both teams go out of conference officiating area. some of it is self-inflicted but some has to do with officials who are just not used to the speed and aggressiveness of which the teams play. I did it for 5 years and its a struggle to get officials especially good ones. You all probably had 600 yards.

Makes more sense...the guy goes by...scratch his head .. wait... what was that. Lol... o.k. anyway... look at me pat myself on the back... I said Raiders by 16. I think it was 17. Not bad for a lucky guess. GO RAIDERS.

What I found interesting, the Raiders pulled their starters with ~8 minutes left up 45-14, yet CG left their entire starting units in till the final buzzer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT