ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDERS at Gibbons

Congratulations to Richmond County. I got to see them up close tonight. Very impressed with the QB and frankly the entire team played lights out. Good luck the rest of the season.

CG played excellent fundamental football. You have a very well coached team along with disciplined players. Your RB is very good. You guys will do well and only get better.

Reactions: crusaders13
Loved the atmosphere but hope we never go back to Gibbons. Had to park half mile away, cross a highway with no one directed traffic, no security, no one was metal detected, no restrooms or concessions on the visitor side, the walking path to the seats was rail road rocks, not very good on anyone feet.

amen to that walk rco, just no assistance to anyone
that hadn't been there before, ditto on the relief
location for visitors and ditto on the concession
I needed to relieve myself when I got there but thought "I will go get my seat first". Had to make that long walk back across the boulders. Never seen nothing like it. At least put a port o John up.

I needed to relieve myself when I got there but thought "I will go get my seat first". Had to make that long walk back across the boulders. Never seen nothing like it. At least put a port o John up.

Agreed. Parking and walk were horrible. Concessions and restrooms all cater to the home side. Tough place to attract visitor crowds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT