ADVERTISEMENT

RAIDERS at Butler

@ Mr. Swett... thanks for that confirmation sir. Sorry o fell for that one...GO RAIDERS...ITS FRIDAY.

Reactions: S2V2
Richmond’s d is better than some may realize, we just have to put all 4 quarters together!
I’m with ya BenBadd
34-21 Richmond
Looking at the scores, the defense is great vs inferior teams pinecrest n Reagan but giving up almost 50 AND playing at home isnt a good look. I think next yr Richmond will b top 5. This week will prove how good u r playing a top tier team on the road in a hostile environment. I'll b watching this 1 1st hand.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Looking at the scores, the defense is great vs inferior teams pinecrest n Reagan but giving up almost 50 AND playing at home isnt a good look. I think next yr Richmond will b top 5. This week will prove how good u r playing a top tier team on the road in a hostile environment. I'll b watching this 1 1st hand.
We've only given up 18 at home sir, and we played Pine Forest not Pine Crest. Yes they are not top tier teams I agree! The Wake Forest game was played @ Wake Forest and I cant put all 49 points on the defense, special teams put us in some tough situations against Wake Forest. The score was 35-21 at the half and remained until fourth quarter. Just saying your statement "cant stop a water leak" may be a little extreme. But as you said we will see tonight. It should be a good game and hopefully we will come out on top.

Regardless of personnel, Richmond kids always come to play. Think this will be a good game. Hate that folks will not get to see NC State recruit Lesane. Very impressive player that can do a lot of things on the field.

I like this team, and I been watching since they cut the ribbon on the new school...this year they have a good chance in every game, next year for sure...year after that absoltely...lol but first... BUSINESS AT HAND... GO RAIDERS..YES WE CAN...TONIGHT.

We've only given up 18 at home sir, and we played Pine Forest not Pine Crest. Yes they are not top tier teams I agree! The Wake Forest game was played @ Wake Forest and I cant put all 49 points on the defense, special teams put us in some tough situations against Wake Forest. The score was 35-21 at the half and remained until fourth quarter. Just saying your statement "cant stop a water leak" may be a little extreme. But as you said we will see tonight. It should be a good game and hopefully we will come out on top.
Misquoted on that 1, as u can tell I have 704 bias if ur not a charlotte team I really dont care about u until playoff time so I apologize i thought wake played at Richmond but that's beside the point. U cant look 2 go far giving up so many points. I look back 2 our 2016 season, we had one of the most explosive offenses that yr but our defense especially late in the playoffs became our Achilles heel giving up 20, 40, 50, and 50 consecutive weeks vs ardrey kell, Myers park, butler then page. At some point the defense is going 2 have 2 stand up and shut someone down because a well coached opponent will shut whatever u like to do down. Like I said I'll b at the game 2night. Idk if I'll b on the butler or RC side tho.

The game plan, we were supposed to score 50 against Wake...lol.. I bet they dont want to play us again... We did gdt aftdd them though. 7 point game middle of the 4th... The defense will show up tonight... The offense will show... this team is coming together, thanks to this schedule...

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
It was a 7 point game last year now everyone is saying RAIDERS lose by 20 or more. Why? Is butler that much better than last year? I'm saying the same score as last year but reversed 27-21 RSHS RAIDERS
From what I'm hearing...yes.

Thanks Mr. Swett.not really trash talkin, just cuttin up a litgle...I think se have a chance. Good chance.

Reactions: S2V2
Got another half to go...this is gonna be good.Not high scoring like we thought...not yet anyway...lol.. go RAIDERS.

Badalls...but oh well. Defense isjust tough tonight...Quarterback is awesome...the guys arr alot of help

Butler will be back...THAT was 4 quarters guys... what I been talkin about...both sides of the ball and S. Teams.

For a team that can't stop a water leak, they didnt do to bad tonight
Hey I'm not a raider hater all I said is giving up 50pts doesn't look good. But coming into a hostile environment like butler n winning by double digits says a lot. Question is how good is butler we know RC is def top 10...maybe top 5 right now. Some people had butler top 3 preseason...idk about that..esp now. Is lesane that big of difference? All I know is RC def got attention 2night good win.

Hey I'm not a raider hater all I said is giving up 50pts doesn't look good. But coming into a hostile environment like butler n winning by double digits says a lot. Question is how good is butler we know RC is def top 10...maybe top 5 right now. Some people had butler top 3 preseason...idk about that..esp now. Is lesane that big of difference? All I know is RC def got attention 2night good win.
What’s your opinion of the defense? Just curious!

What’s your opinion of the defense? Just curious!
Didn't make it, got off work late n didnt feel like fighting that traffic coming from north Charlotte. Scoring 30pts on butler and then on wake forest shows that it is formidable but again it's a long season but I would say Scotland and 71st r 2 teams that RC has 2 worry about in that conference.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT