ADVERTISEMENT

Raiders and Nike

rcoraider98

Sep 10, 2013
Raiders inked a deal with Nike for all varsity sports uniforms and I think equipment. Over the next 3 years all new Nike unforms for all varsity sports. Great news.

Raiders inked a deal with Nike for all varsity sports uniforms and I think equipment. Over the next 3 years all new Nike unforms for all varsity sports. Great news.

So the shoe and apparel companies are infiltrating the HS now?

This has been going for several years. Not the same setup as the major universities although some schools do get a very similar deal regarding the way the items are provided to the school.

Take a good look around. Most your big programs have deals. UA in particular has been super aggressive in the HS arena. Camps, 7 on 7 etc,etc. HS is a bit trickier because they havent sold their sole as deeply as the college game but its coming. Too many $$ to be made and what is currently a ethical issue will soon be rationalized away.

Take a good look around. Most your big programs have deals. UA in particular has been super aggressive in the HS arena. Camps, 7 on 7 etc,etc. HS is a bit trickier because they havent sold their sole as deeply as the college game but its coming. Too many $$ to be made and what is currently a ethical issue will soon be rationalized away.

Not that I didn't know that it was probably happening, but I am disappointed. Just hoping that they haven't taken over and ruined HS Sports.

I fully understand funding, but please don't sell their soles to an apparel company.

Loving the fact that the home unis are gaining the traditional green jersey and white numbers again. Can't wait to see the rest. Basketball needs this new deal the worst. Their informs are hedious.

Reactions: Repurcity
Not that I didn't know that it was probably happening, but I am disappointed. Just hoping that they haven't taken over and ruined HS Sports.

I fully understand funding, but please don't sell their soles to an apparel company.

Cant be a little bit pregnant. HS sports ( or at least football and basketball) have already been ruined in my opinion. This is just the next step. That said, I think the uniforms look great. Why a HS football team needs 6 or 7 different combinations eludes me but it doesnt mean I dont think it looks cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT