ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett @ Northside-Jacksonville TUESDAY

Brayboy will be fine for Senior night come Friday. He was fine after Homecoming:)

Nice try Raiders Rollin

--------------------------------------
BenBADD where you is YO

GO RAMS................

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Brayboy will be fine for Senior night come Friday. He was fine after Homecoming:)

Nice try Raiders Rollin

--------------------------------------
BenBADD where you is YO

GO RAMS................
Trust me, I want him to be ok, so those whinner won't have anything to whine about, when we play our 74 man roster. And I read those comments in the Rob what he said about LHS Homecoming game, found that interesting, especially, afterwards LHS dusted PS

Trust me, I want him to be ok, so those whinner won't have anything to whine about, when we play our 74 man roster. And I read those comments in the Rob what he said about LHS Homecoming game, found that interesting, especially, afterwards LHS dusted PS
THIS LITTLE RAIDER WENT TO THE MARKET TO FETCH CHICKEN
THIS LITTLE RAIDER STAYED HOME
AND THIS LITTLE RAIDER HAD CROW BEEF
THIS LITTLE RAIDER HAD NONE
AND THIS LITTLE RAIDER WENT
"WEE WEE WEE" WITH ALL 74 ON HWY74 ALL THE WAY HOME

THIS LITTLE RAIDER WENT TO THE MARKET
THIS LITTLE RAIDER STAYED HOME
AND THIS LITTLE RAIDER HAD CROW BEEF
THIS LITTLE RAIDER HAD NONE
AND THIS LITTLE RAIDER WENT
"WEE WEE WEE" ALL THE WAY HOME

You got it wrong, bro.. we are having Lamb stew, before, during, and after the game.

YOU BETTER BRING THE HEAT
We are.....We have a pretty good AAU FOOTBALL 14u team, Varsity going to let them go and score first, then the JV (8qtr) players, and then the Varsity if they have time with the running clock..

Watch what you say boys......Nepsy7 is currently patrolling the Board as we speak

800px-Custer_Bvt_MG_Geo_A_1865_LC-BH831-365-crop.jpg

Mr Bullzye
George musta been your senior project. Mine wus Jacques Cousteau.....remember that guy

Anyhow, what’s George talking about with those cute pin point pupils?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT