ADVERTISEMENT

Purnell Swett is Blessed

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
football-FA.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
Good Afternoon World..
Hope everyone had a great summer. As for myself, I have been to Vegas, San Francisco, New York, Florida, Los Angeles, Panama, and most current trip was Mexico.

As for Purnell Swett - They have been going hard at it all summer. This Saturday at 9am will be our scrimmage and Monday 5pm will be our Jamboree.

Look forward to a great season.....

Check out S2V2 at these games and come say a big Hello

8/23 Pine Forest
8/30 Dillon
9/6 South View
9/20 @Hoggard
9/27 @Richmond
10/4 Scotland
10/11 @Pinecrest
10/18 Jack Britt
10/25 Seventy-First
11/1 @Hoke County
11/8 Lumberton

man.jpg

The joys of being retired with plenty of $$$$ with all that travel, the government did you well ...
I may have a seat beside me available for a couple games if you get tired of all them loses it looks like you’re going to take with that schedule ...
A reasonable chance you start 0-9 then see what happens with Hoke and Lumberton.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
The joys of being retired with plenty of $$$$..
I may have a seat beside me available for a couple games if you get tired of all them loses it looks like you’re going to take with that schedule ...
A reasonable chance you start 0-9 then see what happens with Hoke and Lumberton.
Do not count my retirement as my main source of income. I am my own CEO. I work from the luxury of my cell phone. I do not work hard, but rather smart...

I do not trade Time for Money. Hours for Dollars.....
hard.jpg

Last edited:
Support Support Support
Well show up tomorrow at Union Pine. Scrimmage begins at 9am sharp. Lets show our full potential
Monday - 5pm come join the family at the Jamboree. Great times as always
SmugIgnorantAngelfish-size_restricted.gif

Good Afternoon World..
Hope everyone had a great summer. As for myself, I have been to Vegas, San Francisco, New York, Florida, Los Angeles, Panama, and most current trip was Mexico.

As for Purnell Swett - They have been going hard at it all summer. This Saturday at 9am will be our scrimmage and Monday 5pm will be our Jamboree.

Look forward to a great season.....

Check out S2V2 at these games and come say a big Hello

8/23 Pine Forest
8/30 Dillon
9/6 South View
9/20 @Hoggard
9/27 @Richmond
10/4 Scotland
10/11 @Pinecrest
10/18 Jack Britt
10/25 Seventy-First
11/1 @Hoke County
11/8 Lumberton

man.jpg
Starting 0-9 for sure

Make that Union Pines ... And, I will be there ...
Si you are correct. The beautiful Pine(s) makes this luxurious school a place to come see what the foundation is filled with.

I love it.
We are here

SUV, I was told that PS would play in the 2nd game vs EBladen at 6pm is that correct?
Rollin,
Yes sir. This Monday Aug. 12 at Alton Brooks Stadium.

It starts at 5 p.m. sharp with Fairmont vs Lake View, then continues with Purnell Swett vs East Bladen at 6 p.m., Red Springs vs Latta at 7 p.m, Scotland vs Dillon at 8 p.m. and Lumberton vs Marion at 9 p.m.

Best wishes at The Jamboree......
image1.png

Last edited:
How did the Rams do against Union Pines????
The Rams did well. Though the outcome was appealing there are a share of kinks and adjustments to make.

*We have the athletes
*We have a program with high potential
*We have a staff of over 50 years combined experience
*We have a great coach that was part of a 5 Championship era at Dillon High School
*We have what may be the toughest schedule Purnell Swett has ever seen.

Last edited:
The Rams did well. Though the outcome was appealing there are a share of kinks and adjustments to make.

*We have the athletes
*We have a program with high potential
*We have a staff of over 50 years combined of experience
*We have a great coach that was part of a 5 Championships era at Dillon High School
*We have what may be the toughest schedule Purnell Swett has ever seen.
OKAY, 10-4!!!!

In regards to Saturday morning's scrimmage I definitely saw growth and improvement at the Jamboree. I truly believe both RBs will see the vision, the hole, the opportunity they have been given. The QB has a Catapulta Fire Ball arm on him. All we need to do is connect the pass.......because its there.

More blocking is needed for sure. I saw improvement in this area last night.

The jamboree last night was not to see if we could beat East Bladen, but yet it was an experience to observe everyone in each position and see who actually earns that spot.

Great job to the team, the kids, and the staff

Keep improving
"The Original" S2V

IMG-7583.png

Last edited:
devilmac99(JMACDE99)
Sir,
Were you able to make it out to this Jamboree from Start to Finish?

Rams hasn't been the same since Coach Heil left. I always thought they gave the 2011 Scots their toughest game and that includes the State Championship game.

Rams hasn't been the same since Coach Heil left. I always thought they gave the 2011 Scots their toughest game and that includes the State Championship game.
Scots roll,
Sir, I remember those historical memorable days. The days Go_Scots would come on here and splash his words all over the board. We must stay positive no matter the outcome of each game. Negative thoughts controls a person by believing them, while a positive mind can achieve the impossible. Not one person can ever play a great game with a close minded spirit. 2019 is a new season...

Yeah so Go_Scots.........where is the guy at?
Hope all is well with him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT