ADVERTISEMENT

Preliminary brackets out

Theres a chance Reidsville might light them up like 3A South point did, so be prepared to be upset about that if they meet
Rams have to protect the football better if were going to 3peat. 3peats are always hard to capture. Injuries and getting everyone's best shot week after week. Hope we focus in and get the job done. I hope we see Northeastern so I can meet up with Dagoob again. And maybe see Shelby Lion and lion attack again at States if were fortunate enough to get there.

Rams have to protect the football better if were going to 3peat. 3peats are always hard to capture. Injuries and getting everyone's best shot week after week. Hope we focus in and get the job done. I hope we see Northeastern so I can meet up with Dagoob again. And maybe see Shelby Lion and lion attack again at States if were fortunate enough to get there.
Don't worry! The Goob will be coming to Reidsville!!! 😉💪💪💪

Reactions: FACT24 and UNC91
yeah, we’re gonna need to re-draw this thing. everyone knows by now hibriten/burns is a 2nd round tradition.

ouch, brutal bottom half of the bracket
U ain’t lying! Those projections had me looking at Shelby. Should’ve knew better!
Wizard Ball was trying tell us and we wouldn’t listen!

Reactions: UNC91
How's the online. Qb gets pressured a lot it looks like. But maybe just the camera view I got. Qb accurate on the run though. So that helps

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT