ADVERTISEMENT

Power Echols 2021

Kid isnt normal, he comes to practice wearing a cut off t shirt and, even in Nov, Dec. Doesnt wear gloves jus tapes his hands and fingers. Not your regular 16yr old.

Vance JV to varsity his freshman yr. Gerald nathan Jr(Missouri) got hurt a cpl seasons ago and was out a cpl games. Echols came in and had like 20 tackles in his 1st game starting vs West Charlotte. Let's jus say he didnt sit since lol.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
Out defense is a testament to moving star JV players up to varsity early. Why have an undefeated jv team and a mediocre varsity. Along with having a head coach coaching the defense (Miles Aldridge) I knew they were going to b good thank God out secondary grew up in the playoffs...but this kid is special in the middle of them.

Out defense is a testament to moving star JV players up to varsity early. Why have an undefeated jv team and a mediocre varsity. Along with having a head coach coaching the defense (Miles Aldridge) I knew they were going to b good thank God out secondary grew up in the playoffs...but this kid is special in the middle of them.

I think teams do this when they dont have adequate depth on the varsity to fulfill those needs at certain positions.having a high school freshmen or sophomore ready to play at the varsity level at a tough position like LB or even OL/DL is indeed a blessing!! Those kids are just mentally more prepared than most kids in high school

Power is def my favorite player in the state and even on the east coast. This kid is going to have an exciting recruiting time when everyone comes to him trying to get him. Are his grades looking good? I would suggest he take the ACT as soon as possible too. I can't wait to see if he stays in state or leaves for greener pastures too

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT