ADVERTISEMENT

Post Scores Here

Forest Hills 35
North Stanly 13
Final Score

Never been so glad to get out of high school stadium in my life. The officiating was so bad the P.A. announcer for North Stanly even cracked a joke over the loud speakers about it. Never heard that happen before in my life. It got very testy at times also.
Plus having to sit in portable bleachers near the endzones because the visitor side was condemned. What a night!! North Carolina High School football gotta love it. 😆 🤣 😂

9-24 is the combined record of the teams Farmville Central has beat. The strongest team they played was SWE. I’ll take your West Craven Eagles big in a couple weeks
SWE is playing some ball this year so far. Last year nobody would have thought they would be beating Greene Central this year. I’m looking forward to playing them.

Reactions: dogs79
Forest Hills 35
North Stanly 13
Final Score

Never been so glad to get out of high school stadium in my life. The officiating was so bad the P.A. announcer for North Stanly even cracked a joke over the loud speakers about it. Never heard that happen before in my life. It got very testy at times also.
Plus having to sit in portable bleachers near the endzones because the visitor side was condemned. What a night!! North Carolina High School football gotta love it. 😆 🤣 😂
North Stanly should be ashamed of themselves. Get those damn bleachers fixed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT