ADVERTISEMENT

Post Scores For -10/25/24

I dont understand this group. One week they basically play with the best then its like they've never seen a football field in their life.
Can’t take anything away from Alleghany. East Wilkes does not have the reputation of Starmount or Mt. Airy. Meaning Alleghany was beat before Starmount got off the bus. Then Starmount proceeds to beat them by 50 or so. Unfortunately East Wilkes had to show up and play. Alleghany was more than ready and dominated EW for 2/3rds of the game. Good game to watch Cards prevailed after a few adjustments. Both teams will be tough in the playoffs if they come to play. Either team could/may play spoiler to someone that may take them lightly. Great physical game tonight.

Final Trinity 21 Randleman 19
That's crazy ,orange and blue dropping rpi. ER needs to beat them next week
Don’t give a flip about no RPI…(ok just a little)
Anytime roundabout high loses in any sport to any team it’s a good thing…
Don’t believe ER was gonna leapfrog three teams even if both teams had been undefeated (funny part is one of them will be though)

Seriously it’s a rivalry game. That’s all that matters. No matter the records

Don’t give a flip about no RPI…(ok just a little)
Anytime roundabout high loses in any sport to any team it’s a good thing…
Don’t believe ER was gonna leapfrog three teams even if both teams had been undefeated (funny part is one of them will be though)

Seriously it’s a rivalry game. That’s all that matters. No matter the records
I was thinking of randleman rpi they were first or second last week in 2a.

Last edited:
Reactions: thekidd12
I just got a late message from an area 2A Final score. East Surry & North Surry will play for the next Friday night. I think the winner may win the Foothills Conference. It is NS last game but ES has 2 more games, N. Surry and West Wilkes. North Surry had an open date this week.

East Surry 61
Surry Central 22

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT