ADVERTISEMENT

Post 10-6 scores here!!!!

Robbinsville was the better team and the more talented team, Robbinsville looked a lot better overall in the 1st half, the 2nd half was a much more even contest.

Robbinsville D is stout but Murphy did have some success moving the ball after half. Bottomline come playoff time Robbinsville is going to have to have somebody else besides Cuttler step up on offense, a one man show offensively won't get it done against Mount Airy.
You won't have no middle running lanes against Mt airy with Floyd in there you absolutely will not run outside if you going get it done you going have to keep up with potent offense in the middle

I honestly think any team in the SMC could win conference after tonight Rville is the fav but a lot of talent in the smokies

Reactions: RealStihl
The end of this North Surry Surry Central game has been a bit nuts. Last 3 mins of play has been going on for about 30 minutes.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Swain isn’t better than Hayesville! The difference in this game was injuries for Hayesville! With #20, #9 and #3 out there swain doesn’t score 3 TD’s
Hate to hear about the injuries, #20 especially is a stud with a college future ahead of him, hope it's nothing too serious

Boy was ER lucky to pull this one out of the fire! Congratulations.
Yes sir, almost bought two used tires to put on back of 73 Chevy station wagon so I could make the trip…
Glad I saved that money. About to run out of plugs for them though. Got to find my Harbor Freight coupon so I can maybe make it to orange/blue game at end of year…
That one is doable from here unless get station wagon stuck on roundabout…
That would be bad…

Now back to y’all’s regularly scheduled SMC/Mt Airy show 😀😀

Yes sir, almost bought two used tires to put on back of 73 Chevy station wagon so I could make the trip…
Glad I saved that money. About to run out of plugs for them though. Got to find my Harbor Freight coupon so I can maybe make it to orange/blue game at end of year…
That one is doable from here unless get station wagon stuck on roundabout…
That would be bad…

Now back to y’all’s regularly scheduled SMC/Mt Airy show 😀😀
I hope orange and blue wins got cousins from there but but they could not hang with us we'd lay down 60

4 turnovers and a turnover on downs on the Murphy side and still win is a huge accomplishment. Murphy fans will probably deny this but Rville looked much better than Murphy.
35-14 if they play again.

10-08 now.
I'll take Murphy and 14 if they play again, what I saw was two football teams that have alot of getting better to do if gonna make a run in the playoffs, both teams played extremely hard for the most part, and either team was one play away from winning or losing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT