4 EAST GASTON 6PM
5 HENDERSONVILLE

3 WEST CALDWELL 7PM
6 SALISBURY

2 REIDSVILLE 4PM
7 ROBINSON
I’m taking North Surry at the “Toaster”😂

I’ll stick with East Gaston. ❤️

West Caldwell carries the flag for the CVAC and wins a thriller.

The freshmen sends the champs home.

Good luck y’all!

Serious question....
North Surry and Reidsville are the top 2 seeds
However, if you are Lincoln Charter or Robinson who would you rather play? North Surry or Reidsville?
I know who I would choose in a quick minute...A senior-laden team with winning tradition chasing a title or a team led by 2 very talented freshmen?
I would say most would choose to play Reidsville, especially a senior-laden Robinson team that is defending state champs.
That is why I said "easier" path. May prove to be very wrong but that is why basketball is so great. Any given night can prove to be your night especially when Freshmen with nothing to lose gets hot..
No disrespect to any team. It is very difficult to advance come playoff time and I can see any team left in the West winning a state. Best of luck...
Just curious as to some answers and fun back and forth...
You may may not want to play either of them!!!!

3 point shots didn’t fall nor did the free throws but rams still grind out a gutsy win.
Robinson played tough defense, causing a lot of missed layups in the first half. But the unguarded 15-footers Reidsville missed could have proved costly. Robinson also missed its share of FTs.
Rams finally got it going in the final 12 minutes with Neal's drive-and-dish prowess turning the game in Reidsville favor. Harrison also made some nice inside moves and the rest of the guys played great also, especially on defense.

Reidsville now awaits the winner of this game, to be played at Reidsville Tuesday:
West Caldwell (26-2) vs. Salisbury (21-5)

Reactions: Maiden Creek
The 59 points Reidsville posted tonight marked the low total for the season.
Other than a 62-59 win over High Point Andrews in early February, the Rams (24-0) have won all other games by double-digit margins.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
lol! NS had the game if they hit 1 FT. They let LCS score to easy and quick which cost them. Kudos to LCS for not giving up and fighting back. Great program win and now advance. Good luck

I was surprised that you guys lost that lead. North has nothing to be ashamed of great year

Robinson is one tough customer. They played a great game and Reidsville just started putting it together midway through the third quarter. Reidsville's D and the ability to break the press got them over the hump, but it was not easy. Robinson can be proud for the intensity they bought to Reidsville. This game will not be soon forgotten.

That may be true but that’s not gonna stop the remaining west teams from playing to give FarmVille central their best shot! FC will have to beat a tough Goldsboro team for a second time this year. That statement is the same one us west folk were saying in football this year and we saw how that one turned out. Anything can happen. FC is tough as nails but we still have to play the game. Good luck to the remaining teams!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT