19 MOUNT AIRY 44

6 EAST WILKES 63
22 PIEDMONT COMMUNITY CHARTER 28

7 BESSEMER CITY 46
23 UWHARRIE CHARTER 39

2 BISHOP McGUINNESS 54
18 NORTH STOKES 14

Last edited:
Which game will be the better game Robbinsville at Albemarle or Rosman at Eastern Randolph? I actually think Robbbinsville and Rosman will both win. I'm trying to decide which game to go watch.

Reactions: 97Cougar
I believe both will be good games. I see Rosman beating E Randolph. ER has had a great season either way.
I’ll take Albemarle over Robbinsville in a good game.
Long drive for both Rosman and Robbinsville.

What was your analysis of the game?
Well Robbinsville started out very slow albemarle pressed a lot and for some reason it took robbinsville a quarter to settle down and figure out how to beat the press. Albemarle also tried to bully rough em up in the 1st quarter #4 for robbinsville fell or got thrown to ground and a player from albemarle stood over her like an nfl player would after a tackle and would get penalized for taunting. The most blatant intentional foul I've ever witnessed occurred in the final minute of game when it was clear the game was over robbinsvilles #4 got shoved in the back and almost when through the doors of the gym. The teams were fairly even talent wise. Albemarle definitely had the height and physicality advantage where as robbinsville was more finess it appeared to me. Albemarle jacked up a lot of 3s(misses) especially towards end of the game instead of trying to drive the lane or get the ball down low. If robbinsville would have played more man to man defense in 2nd half instead of so much zone I think they could have pulled away sooner in my opinion Albemarle had a good high low game they definitely had height advantage over Robbinsville. Albemarle would throw it to girl at top of key and then black knights center would go out on her leaving the paint open to lob it down low. They did that like 10 times. I don't know much about Eastern Randolph but if they have depth I think they win. Robbinsville played the same 6 players all night but they played with a lot of heart and grit and pulled it out and never quit. They never seemed to get that tired though. Shoot I got tired just watching them. I think Albemarle pressing so much in 1st quarter made them more tired and allowed Robbinsville to slowly work there way back in the 2nd qtr. Best of luck to robbinsville in the next round.

Well Robbinsville started out very slow albemarle pressed a lot and for some reason it took robbinsville a quarter to settle down and figure out how to beat the press. Albemarle also tried to bully rough em up in the 1st quarter #4 for robbinsville fell or got thrown to ground and a player from albemarle stood over her like an nfl player would after a tackle and would get penalized for taunting. The most blatant intentional foul I've ever witnessed occurred in the final minute of game when it was clear the game was over robbinsvilles #4 got shoved in the back and almost when through the doors of the gym. The teams were fairly even talent wise. Albemarle definitely had the height and physicality advantage where as robbinsville was more finess it appeared to me. Albemarle jacked up a lot of 3s(misses) especially towards end of the game instead of trying to drive the lane or get the ball down low. If robbinsville would have played more man to man defense in 2nd half instead of so much zone I think they could have pulled away sooner in my opinion Albemarle had a good high low game they definitely had height advantage over Robbinsville. Albemarle would throw it to girl at top of key and then black knights center would go out on her leaving the paint open to lob it down low. They did that like 10 times. I don't know much about Eastern Randolph but if they have depth I think they win. Robbinsville played the same 6 players all night but they played with a lot of heart and grit and pulled it out and never quit. They never seemed to get that tired though. Shoot I got tired just watching them. I think Albemarle pressing so much in 1st quarter made them more tired and allowed Robbinsville to slowly work there way back in the 2nd qtr. Best of luck to robbinsville in the next round.
Incident you’re speaking of with #4. She fell to the floor with the ball #24 and her just had the ball 11 was there as well 4 swung her arm up and hit 11 (I’m not positive it was intentional or not my guess it was not) which is why 11 reacted that way. It was in front of the bench. In all reality couldn’t hit a shot including at the basket. First quarter there were 8 trips with great looks that wasn’t finished. Hats off to #4 and her toughness she is one heck of a player. It was a good game as expected wish we would have executed better down the stretch and definitely shot better. Well played game by both teams Robbinsville did a great job and best of luck to them as they go forward. Moving forward need to find out who put the cap on the rim it’s suppose to be on the opponents side and not ours lol.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT