ADVERTISEMENT

PLAYOFF BRACKETS FOR 1A GIRLS WEST

Cherokee game is 2:30 tipoff Saturday anyone else know there gametimes?

What's going to be the better game Robbinsville at Eastern Randolph or Bessemer City at Bishop?

Reactions: thekidd12
Robbinsville at ER. Bishop is playing at a very high level right now and will probably be another rout.
Robbinsville and ER would be interesting to watch because of the two guards battling each other. I think Bishop will win but don’t sleep on Bessemer City they played Shelby tough. That could be the more interesting game.

I'll agree with everyone else. I think Robbinsville/ER will be the better game. I'm looking forward to seeing Desta Trammell in action. I watched some of the Robbinsville/Cherokee game on Youtube and she really stood out. Is it correct that she's shooting 91 percent from the foul line?? That's incredible. ER definitely knows who NOT to foul.

I'll agree with everyone else. I think Robbinsville/ER will be the better game. I'm looking forward to seeing Desta Trammell in action. I watched some of the Robbinsville/Cherokee game on Youtube and she really stood out. Is it correct that she's shooting 91 percent from the foul line?? That's incredible. ER definitely knows who NOT to foul.
The team was a total 13/14 from ft line last night she was 12/13.

The team was a total 13/14 from ft line last night she was 12/13.
So she missed?

200.gif

Should be interesting to see who comes out of the top half.
I still don’t see anyone beating Bishop, but as mentioned before Cherokee played them in a close game.
By 1 point at the very beginning of the season. Could be a totally different game this late in the season!

Bulldog nation…you ready for ‘our’ game?? Hope it’s a good one!

Robbinsville 30 ER 21 halftime anyone know Cherokee score?

Cherokee has issued a complaint to nchsaa for a possible change of venue due to lack of seating at bishop mcguinness. Is there gym that small? I know there football stadium is tiny. I doubt venue is changed I hope it doesn't backfire and piss bishop off. Don't need to give them any extra motivation.

Cherokee has issued a complaint to nchsaa for a possible change of venue due to lack of seating at bishop mcguinness. Is there gym that small? I know there football stadium is tiny. I doubt venue is changed I hope it doesn't backfire and piss bishop off. Don't need to give them any extra motivation.
It's tiny. BM's gym actually does look like a middle school gym. The way Cherokee travels, not only would the stands be slam full, but the stage behind the east goal would be full as well.

Sounds like ill have to get there extremely early then. Sounds like bishops football stands they have like one tiny section on home side for visiting fans. But they haven't been good for awhile in football so hasn't been a problem for playoffs

Ridiculous! Cherokee didn’t pack it before. It was packed yesterday for both games with no issues. Few standing. Now, Cherokee is my de facto ‘other’ team due to lineage but smh. Also, the gym is not a MS gym as I’ve seen smaller lol.

• Haha
Reactions: BraveNation15
Now the football ‘stadium’ is ridiculously small and makes no sense.

Reactions: KW23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT