ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah vs Smoky mountain

bigbear'10

Jul 12, 2010
At last the boring bye week is over. This ought to be a fun one. Time to put up or shut up Bears. All these ones count.

Looks like the other team kept their starters in to save face like you all .Way to go

Reactions: Swo_05
Too bad you couldn't score on Reynolds. 37-0, looks like you were stand-up by letting them hang on to their shutout.
LOL.. You wouldn't score on them either.... Well only if your coaches relative was there you would....;)

Now 91, don't worry them little ol mounties will get their chance again next year. It'll be at y'alls place too, so no excuses.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
LOL.. You wouldn't score on them either.... Well only if your coaches relative was there you would....;)
Reynolds would destroy Pisgah that's why Chappell want call us back the bears are scared. Not sure Pisgah is any better then tuscola.

Reactions: 91ths
Reynolds would destroy Pisgah that's why Chappell want call us back the bears are scared. Not sure Pisgah is any better then tuscola.
Reynolds has played two good teams they lost to one and got lucky with a fumble to beat the other.The team that beat them has a losing record.Stop lying about them calling us .Reynolds has three open dates the first of the year .Pisgah has had those filled for the last two years and the next two years.

Reynolds has played two good teams they lost to one and got lucky with a fumble to beat the other.The team that beat them has a losing record.Stop lying about them calling us .Reynolds has three open dates the first of the year .Pisgah has had those filled for the last two years and the next two years.
Listein up Chappell will not call us he is scared. He don't want embarrass again like the greendevils did to you chumps. Tell him to pick phone up make the call.

Reactions: Swo_05 and 91ths
Listein up Chappell will not call us he is scared. He don't want embarrass again like the greendevils did to you chumps. Tell him to pick phone up make the call.
Another fine example of your ignorance and stupidity. When will you finally type a coherent, grammatically correct, spell-checked sentence? You are an unparalleled idiot of the highest order, and that is really saying something these days.

Us,.you evidently think you're a lot more important than you are. Why would he call you?

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

:D

Us,.you evidently think you're a lot more important than you are. Why would he call you?
If you chumps don't win your league, you can bet money a moving truck will be at your coaches house. To many morons like the ones on this board that live in canton give the rest a black eye.

Get over that..it's not a relative ..trust me I ask..no matter what another ref from Waynesville may be saying that one isn't correct.

Another fine example of your ignorance and stupidity. When will you finally type a coherent, grammatically correct, spell-checked sentence? You are an unparalleled idiot of the highest order, and that is really saying something these days.
Who cares loser this is a football message board, that's all you can come back with. You do not know anything about football you pos

Who cares loser this is a football message board, that's all you can come back with. You do not know anything about football you pos
I have more football knowledge in my pinky than you have in your feeble, ignorant mind. Accept it. You are an idiot

RIGHT you bring nothing to the board you are mad because I was right. Pisgah is average son!
I am right about you Being an an idiot. You couldn’t formulate a coherent footballl thought if you life depended on it. Your feeble mind is enamored with all things Pisgah. I think you have a red and black fetish. Admit it, That’s why you like us so much.

Hell that classless bunch would take it in a heartbeat.:D:p
Six in a row !Next year seven then eight the next year.
By the way we don't need their playbook .We taught them everything they know..Tuscola beat them and that says it all.

Make no mistake, the only Pisgah coaches immoral enough to steal a playbook are now coaches at Smoky.

Last edited:
I am right about you Being an an idiot. You couldn’t formulate a coherent footballl thought if you life depended on it. Your feeble mind is enamored with all things Pisgah. I think you have a red and black fetish. Admit it, That’s why you like us so much.
Listein up loser I have never lost against your pathetic team,only thing I will admit is you are a loser that has never put a helmet on. Your girl friend would have a fetish if she ever meet me son.

Listein up loser I have never lost against your pathetic team,only thing I will admit is you are a loser that has never put a helmet on. Your girl friend would have a fetish if she ever meet me son.
I know you never lost cause you never played us. People like you who are idiots weren’t allowed to play. You have to live vicariously through these message boards to make you feel better about yourself. Doesn’t help though, you continue to show that you are an idiot no matter what.

Last edited:
I know you never lost cause you never played us. People like you that always rode the short bus weren’t allowed to play. You have to live vicariously through these message boards to make you feel better about yourself. Doesn’t help though, you continue to show that you are an idiot no matter what.
Tell your girl I said hey

Where's that I-40 traveler? Must have switched roads. Maybe it's "The Balsam crosser " now? Or maybe a flat tire from all the travels?

Six in a row !Next year seven then eight the next year.
By the way we don't need their playbook .We taught them everything they know..Tuscola beat them and that says it all.
Problem is, they have yours also lol...either way, should be a good game. Just pray you don't get a ref crew like we had over there a few weeks ago....total mess.

Problem is, they have yours also lol...either way, should be a good game. Just pray you don't get a ref crew like we had over there a few weeks ago....total mess.
No they don't have ours..He took his..We have a new one......Should have been 42 to 7 Tuscola

I hope everyone is healed up for the start of conference. We had quite a few dinged up over the last couple weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT