ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah shows massive respect for Hayesville!

Pisgah shouldn't embarrass teams by scoring on them late. I'm all for taking a knee at that point. Just don't take the Tuscola approach to not embarrassing teams by losing to them. Thats taking good sportsmanship a little too far. Stay classy Mountaineers!

I don't blame you Tuscola folks for wanting to talk about anything but your team after last night.
Tuscola narrowly escaped 0-4 McDowell and 1-3 Polk (victory vs poor Madison). Tuscola could easily be 0-4 right now. They need to be more concerned their mediocre spread offense, and their defense’s inability to stop Swain’s veer than worrying about Pisgah scoring in the final seconds.

Reactions: Jmappfan5
I fear that your Bears would have befallen the same result vs Swain. SO keep our Veer out of whatever you post to Tuscola, whom by the way, were the best team Swain has faced all year.
How am I insulting Swain’s veer? Swain runs it to perfection and it’s a beautiful offense to watch when ran with success. Tuscola’s coaches had no idea how to stop it.

Don't believe Hayesville has had a problem running up the score on Towns and Madison.
Hayesville gave up 3 TDs to Madison while there 2nd and 3rd team were on the field. No Hayesville starter got a carry in the 4th quarter against both teams. Pisgah's starters were on the field to score the last TD with 22.5 seconds. Their backup defense got to play the last 22.5 seconds! In those 2 games Hayesville was out scored a combined 15-7 in the 4th quarter. Their only TD was on a pick 6, no offensive scoring. Do you not see the difference?

Hayesville gave up 3 TDs to Madison while their 2nd and 3rd team were on the field. No Hayesville starter got a carry in the 4th quarter against both teams. Pisgah's starters were on the field to score the last TD with 22.5 seconds. Their backup defense got to play the last 22.5 seconds! In those 2 games Hayesville was out scored a combined 15-7 in the 4th quarter. Their only TD was on a pick 6, no offensive scoring. Do you not see the difference?
With all that said, Smoky Mountain’s QB has started all four games for Tuscola this year. Imagine if they didn’t have him. Do you see the difference?

Hayesville gave up 3 TDs to Madison while there 2nd and 3rd team were on the field. No Hayesville starter got a carry in the 4th quarter against both teams. Pisgah's starters were on the field to score the last TD with 22.5 seconds. Their backup defense got to play the last 22.5 seconds! In those 2 games Hayesville was out scored a combined 15-7 in the 4th quarter. Their only TD was on a pick 6, no offensive scoring. Do you not see the difference?
They don’t care. But if it had happened to them they would all be on here crying foul. That’s why they are on here talking about our loss rather than their classlessness

Exactly right. They are deflecting rather than admit the truth.
Personally, I would kneel the ball at that point of the game, but I’m not the coach. Maybe he was pissed about all the cheap shot no calls, and the running back getting ejected because he retaliated against the defender who wouldn’t let him go after the whistle

Exactly right. They are deflecting rather than admit the truth.
They don’t care. But if it had happened to them they would all be on here crying foul. That’s why they are on here talking about our loss rather than their classlessness
We’re here talking about your loss because a Hayesville fan created this post about Pisgah, and little t fans chimed in. I would have read the post and moved along if you all weren’t more concerned with Pisgah scoring with 25 seconds then your mediocre spread offense.

Are the Pisgah faithful really going to bring up the situation with Tuscolas qb... it wasn't too long ago a kid from Erwin "moved" to pisgah to play qb and then was booted out the starting spot(in his senior year) by a kid from Enka maybe?

Personally, I would kneel the ball at that point of the game, but I’m not the coach. Maybe he was pissed about all the cheap shot no calls, and the running back getting ejected because he retaliated against the defender who wouldn’t let him go after the whistle
Well, kicking someone in the head should get you ejected. Don't you think?

That kid moved to Canton before 9th grade. Left on his own accords. Your QB lives in Cullowhee and takes two joke classes to fulfill the homeschool requirements.

• Haha
Reactions: PBBear51
That kid moved to Canton before 9th grade. Left on his own accords. Your QB lives in Cullowhee and takes two joke classes to fulfill the homeschool requirements.
Kinda like the two that transferred from us to you all last year. Both lived in waynesville. But let’s not talk about that…

Reactions: GoTHS
Well, kicking someone in the head should get you ejected. Don't you think?
Yes. And not letting go after the whistle should draw a flag. Don’t you think? Or how about hitting a player in the endzone when the play is over? Shouldn’t that draw a flag? Don’t you think?

Yes. And not letting go after the whistle should draw a flag. Don’t you think? Or how about hitting a player in the endzone when the play is over? Shouldn’t that draw a flag? Don’t you think?

Tackling a player means you should get kicked in the head. Wow. The situations you describe happen in games every week. How often do you see a player ejected for kicking someone in the head? Are you really trying to justify that?

So this is where things have fallen? Pisgah and Tuscola fans arguing in the 1a thread. We all need to simmer down, both teams probably bout to get smacked by west anyway now that conference play is starting.

• Haha
Reactions: KevinFromSwain
Unlike you we don't cry when we lose and as for running up the score.You're just mad because you can't. The last td was scored by the back up running back and they never threw one pass that last drive ,all running plays.

Obviously Pisgah Bears is a clueless fan with very little football intelligence. Pisgah ran multiple pass plays on the last drive. The back up running back was only in because the starter was ejected. Not only that #3 was the one that scored.
It was on a pop pass play, where the receiver comes in motion and when it is snapped the quarterback quickly tosses it forward to the receiver. While only a 1 foot throw it is still a forward pass, so ya there was actually multiple pass plays on the last drive.
I know it is tough to understand the difference between a run and a pass, especially for a Pisgah fan but I hope my explanation furthers your knowledge of this game we call football.

Unlike you we don't cry when we lose and as for running up the score.You're just mad because you can't. The last td was scored by the back up running back and they never threw one pass that last drive ,all running plays.
Do you really know football? BTW who was the QB? All your starting linemen were still in.

• Haha
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Obviously Pisgah Bears is a clueless fan with very little football intelligence. Pisgah ran multiple pass plays on the last drive. The back up running back was only in because the starter was ejected. Not only that #3 was the one that scored.
It was on a pop pass play, where the receiver comes in motion and when it is snapped the quarterback quickly tosses it forward to the receiver. While only a 1 foot throw it is still a forward pass, so ya there was actually multiple pass plays on the last drive.
I know it is tough to understand the difference between a run and a pass, especially for a Pisgah fan but I hope my explanation furthers your knowledge of this game we call football.
A one yard pass. You really reaching .One running back was a sophomore ,the other a junior. So you will see both next year along with the QB...Hayesville is better than years pass and that running back is a load. If they can learn to throw the ball they can win some games the rest of the year.I wish them the best always love playing Smoky Mountain teams.

Last edited:
I heard crompton cut all of the td plays from the film given to swain and told their coaches watching film of them was pointless as they never run the same play twice...lol...arrogant punk will have to live with the fact his first loss was to a 1a team at home.

I am not reaching a pass is a pass regardless of distance, you said it was a run to your backup running back. Both counts were wrong it was a pass play to a starting wide receiver.

Last edited:
I heard crompton cut all of the td plays from the film given to swain and told their coaches watching film of them was pointless as they never run the same play twice...lol...arrogant punk will have to live with the fact his first loss was to a 1a team at home.
If he thinks every coach in WNC isn’t sharing their film of Tuscola, he’s a bigger idiot than I thought. He can slice film all he wants. They’re a one man show.

Dude, you backup that scored the last TD started as a WR, which is what he scored as.

As far as i know teams dont get to dictate what their opponent does or how they play THEIR game. That includes which plays they run during any part of the game. What you CAN do is bring a better defense and play to the final horn. THATS how you dictate what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT