ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah shows massive respect for Hayesville!

As far as i know teams dont get to dictate what their opponent does or how they play THEIR game. That includes which plays they run during any part of the game. What you CAN do is bring a better defense and play to the final horn. THATS how you dictate what happens.

You are right. BUT, there is this thing called class. Hayesville had already started playing their backup skill people on the previous drive. Pisgah never did (except to replace the ejected player). When teams do as Pisgah did it makes them look like the backend of your username. On a side note what do you think the backup players and their parents were thinking? I bet they love to not get to play in a game like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Whoamule, remember what you said come second or third round of the playoffs when your annually overrated bears get their annual reminder of where they stand amongst teams their own size in their own class. Keep pounding your chest for beating a school with 400 kids. Yours is coming cause for pisgah it always does. Death, taxes, and pisgah not making it past the 3rd round are lifes certainties.

Obviously Pisgah Bears is a clueless fan with very little football intelligence. Pisgah ran multiple pass plays on the last drive. The back up running back was only in because the starter was ejected. Not only that #3 was the one that scored.
It was on a pop pass play, where the receiver comes in motion and when it is snapped the quarterback quickly tosses it forward to the receiver. While only a 1 foot throw it is still a forward pass, so ya there was actually multiple pass plays on the last drive.
I know it is tough to understand the difference between a run and a pass, especially for a Pisgah fan but I hope my explanation furthers your knowledge of this game we call football.
Uh Oh @Pisgah Bears .. Looks like the truth is coming out…

Reactions: recycled2
I heard crompton cut all of the td plays from the film given to swain and told their coaches watching film of them was pointless as they never run the same play twice...lol...arrogant punk will have to live with the fact his first loss was to a 1a team at home.
Oh you “heard” LOL Clown..

I am not reaching a pass is a pass regardless of distance, you said it was a run to your backup running back. Both counts were wrong it was a pass play to a starting wide receiver.
I never said that ,we run that play a lot .Called the jet sweep.
Whoamule, remember what you said come second or third round of the playoffs when your annually overrated bears get their annual reminder of where they stand amongst teams their own size in their own class. Keep pounding your chest for beating a school with 400 kids. Yours is coming cause for pisgah it always does. Death, taxes, and pisgah not making it past the 3rd round are lifes certainties.
Tell me one 3A team in WNC that made it past the third round in last ten years. By the way Whoamule is a Tuscola fan.

Reactions: BK13T-$
You are right. BUT, there is this thing called class. Hayesville had already started playing their backup skill people on the previous drive. Pisgah never did (except to replace the ejected player). When teams do as Pisgah did it makes them look like the backend of your username. On a side note what do you think the backup players and their parents were thinking? I bet they love to not get to play in a game like that.
1. Class is in the eye of the beholder. 2, Pisgah didnt tell Hayesville who to play or when. And others have no right to expect another team to do as they would like. 3, When teams do as Pisgah did, again, its up to the defense to keep them from doing that, which goes back to my main point. 4, As for what the backup players, and especially their parents thought, I dont care. Nor should anybody else. The coaches determine who plays, how much and long they play and the plays they run. Im content with that, no matter what teams we are talking about. That play some of you called a "classless" pass is a simple pitch in effect that Pisgah (and a lot of these other spread teams) use as a vanilla part of their offense. IT wasnt a hail Mary LOL.

I never said that ,we run that play a lot .Called the jet sweep.

Tell me one 3A team in WNC that made it past the third round in last ten years. By the way Whoamule is a Tuscola fan.
I like to see both county teams do well. I guess that does make me a Tuscola fan. as well as a Pisgah fan.

1. Class is in the eye of the beholder. 2, Pisgah didnt tell Hayesville who to play or when. And others have no right to expect another team to do as they would like. 3, When teams do as Pisgah did, again, its up to the defense to keep them from doing that, which goes back to my main point. 4, As for what the backup players, and especially their parents thought, I dont care. Nor should anybody else. The coaches determine who plays, how much and long they play and the plays they run. Im content with that, no matter what teams we are talking about. That play some of you called a "classless" pass is a simple pitch in effect that Pisgah (and a lot of these other spread teams) use as a vanilla part of their offense. IT wasnt a hail Mary LOL.
Trying to convince yourself? Football fans know what class is and that wasn't it. Funny how 99% of teams in that situation take a knee or sub. Deny all you want, everybody knows.

Trying to convince yourself? Football fans know what class is and that wasn't it. Funny how 99% of teams in that situation take a knee or sub. Deny all you want, everybody knows.
I refer you again to my original post: Dont want to get scored on, bring a better team.

Wow, bold print, angry tone. My guess is you know the truth and your just trying to justify it, especially to yourself.
I mostly use bold print, son. My tone? How do you tell "tone" from print? What is there to justify? Truth is truth, no justification is necessary. In fact I would find it a LOT more embarrassing to have a team take a knee in "mercy" rather than let their players play. This is what you are suggesting, isnt it?

It’s funny this Black Bear guy getting all pissed like pisgah is something big and bad. 3 teams in the SMC would beat you this year and most years really. Robbinsville and Swain would destroy Pisgah. Murphy would to if you couldn’t stop their running back. If you’re winning the game in the 4th quarter handily, show some class and kneel the ball otherwise, you’re gonna meet the wrong team and they will make you pay for that crap.

I mostly use bold print, son. My tone? How do you tell "tone" from print? What is there to justify? Truth is truth, no justification is necessary. In fact I would find it a LOT more embarrassing to have a team take a knee in "mercy" rather than let their players play. This is what you are suggesting, isnt it?
Don't take a knee, just play your subs. All is fair game then. Build your program. If I was their coach I would have a hard time making eye contact with the kids that didn't get to play in that situation.

Don't take a knee, just play your subs. All is fair game then. Build your program. If I was their coach I would have a hard time making eye contact with the kids that didn't get to play in that situation.
Don't take a knee, just play your subs. All is fair game then All is fair game anyway. Lets not kid one another, if the situation was reversed and it was Hayesville in the same situation make no mistake, they would have gone for it too. And I would have no problem with that as well.

I can guarantee you that in that situation Hayesville would not, they would take a knee, that's what's has been done in all three of our games earlier this season. Our coach is a class act and loved by the kids and staff, I can say that with 100% certainty. From I heard from Pisgah folks the same can't be said for your head coach, and if he had class or cared about sportsmanship he would have handled it differently. That's alright though keep pounding your chest about beating a 1a school.

Doesn’t matter. The fact remains you all had the game in hand and still had your starters in. Just to pad your numbers. Pathetic…
We had three started that were not in ,two never did play. Once again you show how smart you are. Think you know what's coming when the Bears come to town. Have you guy won one game at home?

We had three started that were not in ,two never did play. Once again you show how smart you are. Think you know what's coming when the Bears come to town. Have you guy won one game at home?
You're as big a cry baby as that bunch from Tuscola.Guess you mad because you picked Hayesville and Tuscola to win.

Don't take a knee, just play your subs. All is fair game then All is fair game anyway. Lets not kid one another, if the situation was reversed and it was Hayesville in the same situation make no mistake, they would have gone for it too. And I would have no problem with that as well.
Nope. He hasn't done it yet as a HC. He doesn't try to run the score up on other teams and he realizes that playing time for subs is an investment in the programs future. Sadly you just don't get it.

You're as big a cry baby as that bunch from Tuscola.Guess you mad because you picked Hayesville and Tuscola to win.
No disrespect to Hayesville in saying this because they will probably have a good year this year but Pisgah why are you guys having to defend yourselves against these posts? Either Pisgah coaches have no class or you couldn’t beat the typical 5th/6th place team in the SMC bad enough to Pisgahs liking. Either way should tell you a lot about your team.
(As said l, no disrespect to Hayesville and their program. I believe they finally have their guy at head coach and the players are playing hard for him. It will pay off.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT