ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest @ Scotland

ScotlandAlumni99

Jul 31, 2018
Greensboro, NC
Scotland coming off a C-19 protocol ..... 10 days off and only 4 days to prep for a good Pinecrest team. A very tall order if you ask me. Going to take work to get this W...21-24 PC

PC has given SC fits the past few years. The time off could hurt the Scots but if they were dinged up it could help them.

Reactions: tigertown21
Maybe a little extra motivation for Pinecrest since this is the Scots homecoming

even steven. Should be a good game. see who wants this one the most. good luck.

Sc better not have a case of the mistakes or they could be looking at a 3 score L.
This will prove to be a tough one for the Scotties. Pinecrest very well may have the best team they’ve fielded in the past 20-yrs., or more. The Scots had best bring their “A+” game.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Scotland coming off “an abundance of caution” 10 day break will host those patriots tonight.
i have seen PC play twice (grimsley, Lee ) There qb got hurt early on verse grimsley but
it was tied going into the 4th, Lee was close at the half and PC dominated half 2. Grimsley got
them with the deep pass, Lee ran it somewhat effectively half 1 mixing in some short passes.
I look for Scot to pound the ball, taking an occasional shot, and lay some hard shots on the Patriots
on defense.. Scots somewhere between 1-21

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT