ADVERTISEMENT

Pine Lake Prep at LNC

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
How does LNC look? PLP has won big the last few season so If LNC isn’t ready it should be a Rout for PLP once again

Give me PLP 35 LNC 10

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
this game was a classic defensive battle with a few big plays tossed in just to keep it interesting. PLP led 8-6 by virtue of a long td run on 4th and 1, late in the 2nd quarter. but LNC scored on a long pass play with seconds remaining in the half to take the lead 13-8. the second half was an exercise in futility for both offenses. LNC wins 13-8

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
I'm little shocked this wasn't a blow out with PLP winning. Big win for LNC!
LNC looked to have more athletes this time around. it appeared that they focused on stopping the PLP ground game and they did just that for the most part. both teams had their chances but turnovers and penalties held them up. PLP appeared to have some late game momentum after they blocked a LNC field goal but a crucial holding call put them behind the 8 ball and they never recovered.

LNC looked to have more athletes this time around. it appeared that they focused on stopping the PLP ground game and they did just that for the most part. both teams had their chances but turnovers and penalties held them up. PLP appeared to have some late game momentum after they blocked a LNC field goal but a crucial holding call put them behind the 8 ball and they never recovered.
Well I got some inside info - PLP was down a few starters so That makes the difference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT