ADVERTISEMENT

Pamlico vs. Murphy - 1A Championship

He’s pretty self righteous after the things he has said about our “delinquent” school. Don’t pretend to have moral character in relation to kids there 20. You’re track record will drown you.
The only thing I have against murphy is they CHOOSE to play down a classification so the road to a ship is easier for them, if the powers to be in murphy had any integrity they would play in 1AA like SWAIN

Reactions: 1SWO1
That's all uncle Rico wants to talk about is something negative about Murphy. He didnt have much to add after the 28-6 loss Friday night. But he has found something to flap his gums about again. Hes a joke

Finish your statement .... "So that my Knights can win without having to face them."
The rest of the statement is, from murphy. Listen kids, if we choose to play down a classification we can win a ship and someday match what R'ville has done. If we play like SWAIN and all the rest of the 1AA schools we will never win another ship. So I'm going to make the CHOICE for you, we will CHOOSE to play down.

Reactions: 1SWO1 and Gps62
The rest of the statement is, from murphy. Listen kids, if we choose to play down a classification we can win a ship and someday match what R'ville has done. If we play like SWAIN and all the rest of the 1AA schools we will never win another ship. So I'm going to make the CHOICE for you, we will CHOOSE to play down.
Poor little fella. It just can't handle not being the biggest bull in the pasture like in the 80's. Don't worry, the other Robbinsville posters have enough class to make up for your tantrums. Come on down to Durham and look me up, I'll pay your $15 to watch the Dawgs.

Poor little fella. It just can't handle not being the biggest bull in the pasture like in the 80's. Don't worry, the other Robbinsville posters have enough class to make up for your tantrums. Come on down to Durham and look me up, I'll pay your $15 to watch the Dawgs.
Play Tarboro and I'll buy you a ticket

I would be ashamed if I was the powers that be in murphy to play in the kiddy pool while everybody else in the SMC has the set to play where they belong

The only thing I have against murphy is they CHOOSE to play down a classification so the road to a ship is easier for them, if the powers to be in murphy had any integrity they would play in 1AA like SWAIN
The only thing I have against murphy is they CHOOSE to play down a classification so the road to a ship is easier for them, How does one "choose" to play down a classification. I am certain the powers that be at Tuscola (now the smallest 3a school in the state with 2a numbers) would like to know how thats done. Murphy is in 1a because that is the numbers they showed during last realignment. If they had 1AA numbers they would BE in 1AA.

The early 80s ! Then MHS started wiping there ......! O yeah and it continues today. Now we start talking about the state 1a championship game Murphy vs Pamlico ?

Reactions: BulldogDad27-23
The only thing I have against murphy is they CHOOSE to play down a classification so the road to a ship is easier for them, How does one "choose" to play down a classification. I am certain the powers that be at Tuscola (now the smallest 3a school in the state with 2a numbers) would like to know how thats done. Murphy is in 1a because that is the numbers they showed during last realignment. If they had 1AA numbers they would BE in 1AA.

Pay him no mind. rville20 is always on here twisting the ankles of the Murphy posters. No one takes him seriously.

Reactions: BulldogDad27-23
You're an idiot.
Nope I'll tell the truth on here, murphy CHOOSES to play down. Nobody in the state makes them play down a classification, you CHOOSE to, by taking advantage of stipulation that isn't fair to the smaller schools.

Nope I'll tell the truth on here, murphy CHOOSES to play down. Nobody in the state makes them play down a classification, you CHOOSE to, by taking advantage of stipulation that isn't fair to the smaller schools.
you’re an idiot!

Reactions: mbdfan
They don’t choose anything wherever their numbers put them is where they play and please start that crap about us hiding students under whatever . Murphy will always be one of two things when their adms are determined for the yr. one of the larger 1A schools or one of the smaller 1AA schools at playoff time. There is no choice by Murphy It’s where the state puts them. If you don’t like the rules complain to the state. They are the ones that make them. We like everybody else just plays by them

Ps That’s is the truth backed up
By facts that can be verified

you and the blah blah blah guy ain't worth my time, I'm going to bed. I'll see you all tomorrow.
You want see me tomorrow I differently ain’t going to be in Robbinsville! You can come watch MHS play for another state championship if you want this Saturday.

Did someone Make murphy start an EC or an off campus delinquent school, or did the powers that be at murphy say, because we have an off campus EC and a delinquent school we don't have to count those students. That is the question

You want see me tomorrow I differently ain’t going to be in Robbinsville! You can come watch MHS play for another state championship if you want this Saturday.

Careful with your grammar...this crowd may think you attended the infamous delinquent school.

#17 for Robbinsville is probably one of the best mannered, humble, politest kids on the team. An outstanding young man raised in christian home.
He also one of the toughest. Probably the best linebacker in the SMC

Reactions: Oldbravesfan
Did someone Make murphy start an EC or an off campus delinquent school, or did the powers that be at murphy say, because we have an off campus EC and a delinquent school we don't have to count those students. That is the question
If you’ll check most counties in N.C. have both an early college and a an alternative school. The State BOE encourages it. I’m just glad our county board not Murphy was forward thinking enough to give our kids the advantage of those institutions. Many of the alternative kids wouldn’t finish high school without that one and fyi it’s not just delinquents. It helps kids that are in situations that prevents them from being successful in a reg school environment. The early college gives kids who choose to go there a leg up on their 4 yr degree. Both of those fine institutions have nothing to do with sports. Let me ask you a question. The county board had representations from two other districts in Cherokee county., Andrews and Hiawasee Dam . Do you actually think they would rule to help Murphy hide students so they could play down some years. You theory makes no sense

Nc nole fan you do know swain has won a 1AA title and they don't whine to the board about their placement.fyi swain is only school in smc to post a winning record vs murphy so lets not compare swain and murphy

Oh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

How will missing the two big play makers affect the dogs , I know in 1a football it can kill a team, I know in round three I thought the bears would be ok without Greene and Smith, they were for a half but it dramatically changed the team. Not just for the yards they put up but the leadership and confidence they provide in game time situations. To me they were beat when they got down a score or two, didn’t have the leadership on the field to bring it back together, that to me is more valuable than the yards. Hope the dogs over come this.

I agree gdawg, their leadership is definitely the most overlooked part of this scenario. Losing that on field leadership and swagger (on defense especially) is about as damaging as losing their actual playing ability.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1SWO1 and gdawg74
Lol they won it loaded with kids from Cherokee when there was the loophole. See how that's turned out since.
All of the kids "from" Cherokee played 6 years at Swain. The majority would say they're from Swain.
As far as the 2011 Murphy team they would not have made it out of the 1st round in 1AA that year.

I have been silent for quite a while but enjoy reading the posts that talk about football. My silence has seen enough of the "numbers" talk from rville20 and bk although he has lightened up a little. How rville20 gets his excitement is people responding to his idiotic posts. If everyone would just ignore the posts and let him talk to himself about the "low numbers", then maybe it would help him sleep better. Everyone who knows football knows the true story, he just feeds off the attention and the responses he gets. Like my fiance says, "if you ignore me, it pisses me off even more".. so let him be the woman he is and just ignore his his stupidity.

As for this game, having Slade out will hurt but as a former bulldog player and our true motto "DEFWU", it's next man up. Murphy still has K-train, Devonte, Nelson, Dorsey and Roberts (if healthy) to take on the load. The only disadvante Murphy will have is the 50% chance of rain they are calling for on Sunday and hurting the passing game. Pamilico resembles Plymouth from years past with all running game and hardly any passing. Not sure if they have the same speed as Plymouth but I can guarantee you they don't have the physicality as these good ol mountain boys. The game will be won at the line of scrimmage.. whoever controls that on both sides will win the game in my opinion. Murphy just needs to contain the edges (hard to do without starting linebacker) but still possible. Good luck to both teams and again please ignore the idiotic posts of rville20 as he gets his attention off posts and reactions like a feeding baby.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT