ADVERTISEMENT

Page vs western guilford

nwguilford007

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2022
Is there any chance that western could beat page? I know western has only beaten cupcakes but still. Whoever the coach is for western hats off to them!!!

Not to the level of northwest but much improved from years past
Yeah I kind of doubt Page turns the ball over 5 times against Western.
Northwest was able to slow down Page's run game. Western will have to do the same for there to be an "upset"
Which I don't think it would be an upset at this point. Page is rebuilding with a ton of freshman and a first year head coach.
Western is year 3 or 4 into their build.

Yeah I kind of doubt Page turns the ball over 5 times against Western.
Northwest was able to slow down Page's run game. Western will have to do the same for there to be an "upset"
Which I don't think it would be an upset at this point. Page is rebuilding with a ton of freshman and a first year head coach.
Western is year 3 or 4 into their build.
oh it’s def an upset….I doubt it will happen to honestly ….I kinda doubt western has ever beat page….and if they have its def been a while…..do you know the last time the hornets beat the pirates?

oh it’s def an upset….I doubt it will happen to honestly ….I kinda doubt western has ever beat page….and if they have its def been a while…..do you know the last time the hornets beat the pirates?
Western has beat Page a total of 5 times since 1975. Last time was when I was in school at Page in 2004 (35-28) and 2005 (18-6), my sophomore and junior years. These seasons were the reason why Coach Via was fired.

Western also won in 2002 (38-27), on the back of All-State WR/DB/KR/PR/ATH Dorrell Jalloh (ended up playing for West Virginia). They called him Jello, because that guy had some serious wiggle.

Western has beat Page a total of 5 times since 1975. Last time was when I was in school at Page in 2004 (35-28) and 2005 (18-6), my sophomore and junior years. These seasons were the reason why Coach Via was fired.

Western also won in 2002 (38-27), on the back of All-State WR/DB/KR/PR/ATH Dorrell Jalloh (ended up playing for West Virginia). They called him Jello, because that guy had some serious wiggle.
Mr Jalloh also was in the batman movie as well....just a fun fact

Reactions: PagePirates44
That 2004 Western team had to be the last time they were good. I think Jalloh was on that team as well. As good as they were they finished 4th in the conference.

Reactions: PagePirates44
That 2004 Western team had to be the last time they were good. I think Jalloh was on that team as well. As good as they were they finished 4th in the conference.
they were "good through 2010....good is a relative term coming from a reidsville fan

As for this game, I can't see Page losing this one. I'm curious to see how Page can deal with Northern Guilford though

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT