ADVERTISEMENT

West Stokes vs Reidsville

Hoping West Stokes will be competitive in this game. Reidsville hasn't been scored on in the conference so far. Luke Whitt just chosen for the shrine bowl so congratulations to him.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
High scoring game. If West controls the line, they will pull off the upset. They have a Shrine Bowl OL. Wasn't his brother selected, but did not play?

Or if WS shuts down Cobb, Jones AND Harrison .....ummm did you mean OL or DL? Oh how about Neal, did you forget about him,?

I think if West wants to keep this competitive, they need to have long sustaining drives. Turnovers and a couple three and outs could make this a typical score for Reidsville. Either way, I think Reidsville wins by 14+, but if West doesn't keep the clock running or turns it over, I would say Reidsville by 28.

Reactions: beamer24
Reidsville better score a lot! That WS OL will control up front. They have a Shrine Bowl Lineman in the trenches. Scoring fest this Friday Night!

I think if West wants to keep this competitive, they need to have long sustaining drives. Turnovers and a couple three and outs could make this a typical score for Reidsville. Either way, I think Reidsville wins by 14+, but if West doesn't keep the clock running or turns it over, I would say Reidsville by 28.
This year most of West opponents have ran more plays and had more time of possession. West Stokes has had a lot of big plays and quick scores. I don't see them changing for this game win or lose. Both teams have players that didn't contribute in last year's contest. West leading rusher Lin is a transfer, Studer leading receiver first year football player and Stanley leading tackler missed all but 3 games last year with injury.

Last edited:
Reidsville has plenty of weapons have to slow down Cobb and Neal. Can't stop all those guys they going to score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT