ADVERTISEMENT

Crest vs South Point

Biggest shock of the night for me was that they let Scott Lee say a prayer on the pa system!!
Amen, I thought the same. I was wondering how many years it has been since I heard a real prayer at a high school football game. Very refreshing and uplifting. They need to say screw the govt. and do this every week. It appeared from the crowd reaction that it was highly appreciated. Great job Scott Lee.

Amen, I thought the same. I was wondering how many years it has been since I heard a real prayer at a high school football game. Very refreshing and uplifting. They need to say screw the govt. and do this every week. It appeared from the crowd reaction that it was highly appreciated. Great job Scott Lee.
I don’t go to games regularly but it seemed like games after 9/11 was last time. Would welcome them back.

I had a chance to rewatch this game. Despite everything that happened in this game late, in the end the inability to convert extra points after touchdowns is what ultimately doomed Crest. That has to make this loss sting more.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
I had a chance to rewatch this game. Despite everything that happened in this game late, in the end the inability to convert extra points after touchdowns is what ultimately doomed Crest. That has to make this loss sting more.
Yep, and even having a chance to get your offense on the field with 1:55 left.. if anyone’s gonna throw a lateral in that situation it’s gonna be Brock(backup qb) and didn’t understand why Pluto wasn’t in that spot to return either and why didn’t we trust our offense..SP great job just chugging away tho

Yep, and even having a chance to get your offense on the field with 1:55 left.. if anyone’s gonna throw a lateral in that situation it’s gonna be Brock(backup qb) and didn’t understand why Pluto wasn’t in that spot to return either and why didn’t we trust our offense..SP great job just chugging away tho
Yep one thing about SP is that they are going to play solid fundamentally sound football and let you make a mistake that they can capitalize from. If you have a weak link, can’t line up correctly against them, or turn it over they will be ready to take advantage. Definitely can’t let up on them if you are up on them.

Reactions: beamer24
Yep one thing about SP is that they are going to play solid fundamentally sound football and let you make a mistake that they can capitalize from. If you have a weak link, can’t line up correctly against them, or turn it over they will be ready to take advantage. Definitely can’t let up on them if you are up on them.
Preposterous. Thanks for the double back handed compliment. Fundamentally sound? Yes. Hustle a lot - sure. SP was more athletic than Crest. That isn't to say anything negative about Crest. Crest has a d#mn fine football team and their coaching staff is one of the best around. Great game for the most part. This is not a surprise to many that have watched this junior class grow up and win a lot of football games.
Crest is a really, really good football team. They probably will see each other again.

Reactions: JKTigers0713champs
Preposterous. Thanks for the double back handed compliment. Fundamentally sound? Yes. Hustle a lot - sure. SP was more athletic than Crest. That isn't to say anything negative about Crest. Crest has a d#mn fine football team and their coaching staff is one of the best around. Great game for the most part. This is not a surprise to many that have watched this junior class grow up and win a lot of football games.
Crest is a really, really good football team. They probably will see each other again.
It that is what you got out of my post then you are indeed a special kind of S-T-U-P-I-D. Not your ordinary kind either. I am referencing a completely unaware, gaping, all encompassing, beyond this world kind of stupidity with the complete inability to understand anything. Everyone has to dumb themselves down to the lowest iq levels just to communicate in a way you understand. You are a complete embarrassment to the SP football community. Probably the kind of dude that got your butt kicked a lot growing up by everyone you came into contact with. Kick rocks scrotum face.

It seems to have been this way for a few years now …. Is there not a single damn soccer player in the entire school who would like to be the savior of the team 😂 they need some NIL money for a legit kicker

It that is what you got out of my post then you are indeed a special kind of S-T-U-P-I-D. Not your ordinary kind either. I am referencing a completely unaware, gaping, all encompassing, beyond this world kind of stupidity with the complete inability to understand anything. Everyone has to dumb themselves down to the lowest iq levels just to communicate in a way you understand. You are a complete embarrassment to the SP football community. Probably the kind of dude that got your butt kicked a lot growing up by everyone you came into contact with. Kick rocks scrotum face.
You pretty mad about being so horribly wrong about SP team right? Hurts extra bad when you are leaders in the recruiting game. You are using all those in between words about SP as usual. I'm the kind of dude that has lost very little to KM in anything. I expect our team to do the same this upcoming week.

You pretty mad about being so horribly wrong about SP team right? Hurts extra bad when you are leaders in the recruiting game. You are using all those in between words about SP as usual. I'm the kind of dude that has lost very little to KM in anything. I expect our team to do the same this upcoming week.
You a scrub, you dumb, and you lie. I know more about South Point football, SP coaches, and SP players than you do. Go play with someone else.

Last edited:
First, congrats on the win. Hard fought game and we made waaaaay to many mistakes.... now to your post, SP is nowhere near as athletic as Crest. They have a couple really good, athletic players but overall not close. I hope we do meet again. Hopefully it won't be after a hurricane where schools were closed for a week, where we were without power for a week, and practice wasn't possible. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Reactions: maimad1
First, congrats on the win. Hard fought game and we made waaaaay to many mistakes.... now to your post, SP is nowhere near as athletic as Crest. They have a couple really good, athletic players but overall not close. I hope we do meet again. Hopefully it won't be after a hurricane where schools were closed for a week, where we were without power for a week, and practice wasn't possible. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Hopefully the next time it will be when Crest doesn't recruit multiple counties for players because they don't believe in their own homegrown kids can get the job done by themselves.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, SP is rusty as well. They have missed (3) Friday nights of football with (2) weather related cancellations and a early season bye. Be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: DeBoer31
For what it's worth, SP is rusty as well. They have missed (3) Friday nights of football with (2) weather related cancellations and an early season bye. Be careful what you wish for.
If we see you again Crest might look a little different in some spots..but yes you guys where a little rusty also.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
Where are these kids at you're speaking of?
I'm not going to name any kids on here ..... but it is pretty easy to see where kids have gone to multiple HSs and transferred. Rosters do exist from other HSs. Other HS coaches talk about which player was come after, etc. Crest is a football school. People transfer from non-football schools to football schools at an alarming rate at certain spots in NC (Crest, KM, Dudley, etc) in the name of helping their future. If they're a D1 or even D-IAA player...they will be found based off what they can do...not what the team did. So it isn't about helping that kid - that is a facade. That's a lie told to them by somebody (the school, the parent...somebody). That sports transfer is solely about helping that football program.

I'm not going to name any kids on here ..... but it is pretty easy to see where kids have gone to multiple HSs and transferred. Rosters do exist from other HSs. Other HS coaches talk about which player was come after, etc. Crest is a football school. People transfer from non-football schools to football schools at an alarming rate at certain spots in NC (Crest, KM, Dudley, etc) in the name of helping their future. If they're a D1 or even D-IAA player...they will be found based off what they can do...not what the team did. So it isn't about helping that kid - that is a facade. That's a lie told to them by somebody (the school, the parent...somebody). That sports transfer is solely about helping that football program.

We have 2 new players that I know of that wasn't on the team last year. Their family's moved to Cleveland County in the SPRING semester of last year. Also, we had 2 from last year transfer out. So I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
I have spoken with multiple college coaches and if you don't believe that certain programs can help you on the recruiting trail, then you have not ever talked to an actual college coach. The whole they will find you just isn't true for everyone. This isn't my opinion, this is straight from coaches mouths.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT